Color Me Mine with Katie & Ms. B...
Sorry for the delay. Here are the rest of the pics from our wonderful day with Debbie...aka Ms. Brewster or Ms. B as I call her! :O)
Here is Nugget working away at her puppy...

Haylee working on her puppy jewelry box...

Katie on her puppy jewelry box...

Ms. B working on her toothbrush holder for her new place...

Painting and talking...not as easy as it looks....



Some fun details...



Messy Nugget...
Pretty girls...

I love cute moments caught between good friends...young in age are no exception to these moments! Ah girls...they are too cute!

Nugget cleanin up...

And the final product before firing. Okay...so not ALL of them. I'm a horrible person and forgot to take one of Katies! I'm so sorry Katie! :O( Left is Nuggets, center is Ms. B's and right is Haylee's...

And that is it for today! Hope you like these Ms. B. I didn't take too many pics of you because I figured you might no want me too! Lol! But as soon as you are healed and back on your feet I would LOVE to get together and take some pics of you! OXXO Good luck with your surgery today and you are in our heart. I will be picking up the pottery tomorrow and will hold onto yours until I hear from you! Rest up...
Here is Nugget working away at her puppy...

Haylee working on her puppy jewelry box...

Katie on her puppy jewelry box...

Ms. B working on her toothbrush holder for her new place...

Painting and talking...not as easy as it looks....



Some fun details...



Messy Nugget...
Pretty girls...
I love cute moments caught between good friends...young in age are no exception to these moments! Ah girls...they are too cute!

Nugget cleanin up...

And the final product before firing. Okay...so not ALL of them. I'm a horrible person and forgot to take one of Katies! I'm so sorry Katie! :O( Left is Nuggets, center is Ms. B's and right is Haylee's...

And that is it for today! Hope you like these Ms. B. I didn't take too many pics of you because I figured you might no want me too! Lol! But as soon as you are healed and back on your feet I would LOVE to get together and take some pics of you! OXXO Good luck with your surgery today and you are in our heart. I will be picking up the pottery tomorrow and will hold onto yours until I hear from you! Rest up...
0 comments:
Post a Comment