Avyree's 4th birthday party...
and I still can't get over it! I cannot believe she's already 4! Well almost! Her birthday is on August 24th but we planned a trip to Idaho so we threw her party a week early! Now we aren't going to Idaho but it turned out good because the weather was nice and now it's HOT! I am sad my mom wasn't able to make the party tho! :O(
Be prepared for a lot of pictures. I took 192, edited 138 and am posting 125 in 22 collages! Ha! I'm really bad at parring down...as usual!
Nugget the morning of her party...

The flower decorations...


The outside decorations...

The food...

My girls...

The boys in the house playing MX vs ATV Reflex on the PS3..

The awesome guests..


Cute kid moment...



Waiting for her cake...

The YUMMY cake. Seriously...got it from Vons and it was really good...

My big 4 year old...sniff sniff...


Nothin better than kids eating cakes...

My girls don't just eat cake...they wear it...so did Logan & Alexis...

It's present time...


Our gift to her...a DS like her big sis...

And I leave you with this cutie...

Thank you to everyone who came! You are all so very special to us and it wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there to celebrate with us! Thank you for the wonderful gifts and being such dear friends! OXXO
Be prepared for a lot of pictures. I took 192, edited 138 and am posting 125 in 22 collages! Ha! I'm really bad at parring down...as usual!
Nugget the morning of her party...

The flower decorations...


The outside decorations...

The food...

My girls...

The boys in the house playing MX vs ATV Reflex on the PS3..

The awesome guests..


Cute kid moment...



Waiting for her cake...

The YUMMY cake. Seriously...got it from Vons and it was really good...

My big 4 year old...sniff sniff...


Nothin better than kids eating cakes...

My girls don't just eat cake...they wear it...so did Logan & Alexis...

It's present time...


Our gift to her...a DS like her big sis...

And I leave you with this cutie...

Thank you to everyone who came! You are all so very special to us and it wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there to celebrate with us! Thank you for the wonderful gifts and being such dear friends! OXXO
3 comments:
Where do I even begin? Great captures; great edits; amazing Avyree. Love love love the shot of the kids at the very back of the upper yard. Love love love the obnw of Av holding her ears waiting for her cake. The one of sissy kissing her, and the shots of those adorable brunette children that were there. So cute. They moved me; truly. Wish I could have been there. xoxo
Ah thank you! I didn't realize it but there were only 3 blond kids at the party...and 2 were mine! Lol! I wish you could've been there too...your kids could've added some blond hair...HA! I really missed you there! Love you! OXXO
What great photos! We enjoyed the party very much. Thank you for having us spend a day in your life with you. We look forward to seeing you all for another school year.
Love the Allen girls, Charlene, Alexis,and Alyssa too.
Post a Comment