Easter...finally!
We got back from Idaho from our visit with my dad and grandma the afternoon before Easter. So needless to say I was tired and camera'd out! Lol! I wasn't in a take lots of pictures mode. I had just taken 700 at my dads, so it was actually a strain to pick it up on Sunday! Sad...I know. But I was a good mom and did it anyway. Turns out good tho because it was nice for once to not have overshot and had waaaaaay tooooo many images to go through. And the weather was blah anyway. So they aren't great, but they are memories for the girls and I and that's all that matters!
Easter isn't a HUGE holiday in our house. We don't go anywhere for egg hunts, brunch dinner etc. The girls look for their baskets in the morning than a couple hours later they look for their eggs. And that's about it! Lol! It's a lazy PJ day...but yet, that's pretty much everyday. But my FAV part of Easter is watching the girls look for their baskets! I don't know why, but I love that part. So I followed them around while they were looking...


Avyree was first to find hers and just dug in! Thankfully Haylee didn't find hers while Avyree was diggin into hers! Crazy Nugget...

Now Haylee is finding hers. I love the shot on the left because you can see her basket in the hamper in the closet but she hasn't seen it yet while she looks on the top shelf. That sneaky Easter Bunny hid both baskets in our room!

Outside for the egg hunt! Gotta love my girls rats nest! I'm a good mom like that! It's always fun to see them walk right by the eggs, or look literally right next to it and not see it. It took Haylee FOREVER to find these 3 the Easter Bunny hid in the extra tire rim of the Jeep. She actually didn't even see them and after they girls found all the other eggs, we had to guide her pretty much right up to the tire! That Easter Bunny is a good egg hider! Lol!

Nugget on the move trying to outdo her sister as her sister tries not to take too many! What a balancing act! Why didn't anyone warn me how hard 2 are at holidays. Lol!

I've been playing around with a new editing technique and this was my first try. I'm NOT a rich deep color pop fan. I prefer muted colors and light/hazy edits, but it's always good to have other tricks up your sleeve. So you might see some of these from time to time like Avyree by the mailbox in the top left shot!

My big girl. She's such a beauty...

My beautiful crazy Nugget...

And the next shot is a PSA to every parent. If you let your kids have as much candy/chocolate as they want on Easter morning.....this is what could happen. I warn you, it is not for the faint of heart and it is not pretty! But it's damn HILARIOUS! Ha!

So that was our Easter! Sorry it's so late but I hope you all had a wonderful time with your children and families! :O) Thanks for stoppin by!
Easter isn't a HUGE holiday in our house. We don't go anywhere for egg hunts, brunch dinner etc. The girls look for their baskets in the morning than a couple hours later they look for their eggs. And that's about it! Lol! It's a lazy PJ day...but yet, that's pretty much everyday. But my FAV part of Easter is watching the girls look for their baskets! I don't know why, but I love that part. So I followed them around while they were looking...


Avyree was first to find hers and just dug in! Thankfully Haylee didn't find hers while Avyree was diggin into hers! Crazy Nugget...

Now Haylee is finding hers. I love the shot on the left because you can see her basket in the hamper in the closet but she hasn't seen it yet while she looks on the top shelf. That sneaky Easter Bunny hid both baskets in our room!

Outside for the egg hunt! Gotta love my girls rats nest! I'm a good mom like that! It's always fun to see them walk right by the eggs, or look literally right next to it and not see it. It took Haylee FOREVER to find these 3 the Easter Bunny hid in the extra tire rim of the Jeep. She actually didn't even see them and after they girls found all the other eggs, we had to guide her pretty much right up to the tire! That Easter Bunny is a good egg hider! Lol!

Nugget on the move trying to outdo her sister as her sister tries not to take too many! What a balancing act! Why didn't anyone warn me how hard 2 are at holidays. Lol!

I've been playing around with a new editing technique and this was my first try. I'm NOT a rich deep color pop fan. I prefer muted colors and light/hazy edits, but it's always good to have other tricks up your sleeve. So you might see some of these from time to time like Avyree by the mailbox in the top left shot!

My big girl. She's such a beauty...

My beautiful crazy Nugget...

And the next shot is a PSA to every parent. If you let your kids have as much candy/chocolate as they want on Easter morning.....this is what could happen. I warn you, it is not for the faint of heart and it is not pretty! But it's damn HILARIOUS! Ha!

So that was our Easter! Sorry it's so late but I hope you all had a wonderful time with your children and families! :O) Thanks for stoppin by!
0 comments:
Post a Comment