Fun with Miss L...
Well, to say I'm behind is a big understatement! Between 700 Idaho pics, 700 wedding pics & 600 baby shower pics...I've been a bit busy! Lol! This is the main reason I don't want to go into biz full time. Or go into biz at all for that matter....at least right now! I got into photography to better capture the girls lives and childhoods. And I don't want anything, including making money from photography to get into the way of that! So...here are pics that I took back in January when Little Miss L came to play! Next I have to start Easter pics...yeah, now you understand! Lol!
This Little Miss L gets cuter and funnier every time I see her! She's like Avyree...full of spunk and personality! The girl will have you rollin on the floor!
Oh..and for my photog friends...all images were edited with Florabella's NEW Spring I & Spring II action sets! I love love love them with all of my heart! Worth every penny if you like her style. Her first 2 sets and both texture sets are amazing too! And her prices I think are really reasonable! Go check her out and NO...I'm not being paid in any way nor given any action sets for saying this and she has NO idea who the heck I am! Ha! I just love her, her style and her stuff that much! Okay...back to regular scheduled programming...
Miss L playing Peek-a-boo...

And of course Nugget had to get in on the Peek-a-boo fun...

She loved this monkey so much I almost gave it to her but sweet J Man gave it to Avyree. So we could not part with it. It'll be waiting for her next time she comes to play...

Oh sweet baby butt. I can't not shoot it! Lol! I have 2 shots of Avree too but by then she was running around in just her panties so I cannot post it! :O( But it's freakin adorable...

Nice doorway light for indoors. She sat her for almost a full half hour playing. She's a face maker like Avyree and has the cutest laugh ever...

This action was Bluebell and I'm in LOVE. I love them all but this was quickly one of my fav actions that came in Spring 1! I love both sets equally tho. Silly girl...

Oh these two are too darn cute! Funny that I could not get them both happy in one shot! I took 3 and one is happy in each of these and the 3rd they both looked unhappy. Ha! So I gave up and went with these two that are just darling...

Miss L and her "Fairy Wings" flying through our living room...

Then Daddy came home from work and got his lovin from Avyree...

I call this "PIT BULL KISSES"! For those of you who do not know...I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Pit Bull lover! There...I said it and I don't care who cares! Lol! The breed is special to my heart and I could go on and on about how GOOD they are and the HORRID things people do to them. But instead I'll just show you how Pit Bills are...true to their heart! She loves the girls so much it's the cutest thing on Earth to watch! So sweet and gentle. This Lily has won my heart 10 times over...

Nugget some how found one of Sissy's hats and gloves and this is what transpired...hahaha....

Miss L had to get in on the hat action and was a "Low Rider"....

Nugget...oh dear Nugget. Dont' blame her tho...her Daddy taught her how to dress! Ha...

Oh help me Rhonda! This kid...there truly are no words! I can sum her up in one fantastic word...Nugget! She is my golden silly sweet fun and crazy little Nugget and although she drives me crazy a LOT...she melts my heart and everyone who meets her. Kid has more personality than I've ever seen and I think it'll take her far in life! Or jail...only time will tell! Ha! So this is what she calls her "Fashion Girl Show"! See what I mean...

This one likes to drink and the more she drinks the more she likes to sing. Her mama taught her how to two fist it too! I think this one will be sitting next to Avyree in the jail cell and you know what...they'll both have fun and be happy! Lol...

Hittin the piano...

Although the guitar seems to be more her thing! More help me Rhonda pics ahead...

Man, I could just squeeze this kid. She's also famous for going from happy smiley to the look on the left and then happy smile again! Lol!

Our Lilykins sits weird! Lol! I've never seen a dog sit like her before but it's like she's being a lady and covering her girly area! She sits like this 98% of the time. Oh how I love her! Lol...

Then we ran and got Haylee from school but sadly Miss L was already gone. Haylee was really bummed because she just loves her to pieces. But she still had fun while doing her homework. Like her new tat? I'm a cool mom like that...

Well that was our fun day with Little Miss L...or cutie pants! Thanks for looking and Easter will be next although my pics suck and I didn't take too many! Hope all is well! :O)
This Little Miss L gets cuter and funnier every time I see her! She's like Avyree...full of spunk and personality! The girl will have you rollin on the floor!
Oh..and for my photog friends...all images were edited with Florabella's NEW Spring I & Spring II action sets! I love love love them with all of my heart! Worth every penny if you like her style. Her first 2 sets and both texture sets are amazing too! And her prices I think are really reasonable! Go check her out and NO...I'm not being paid in any way nor given any action sets for saying this and she has NO idea who the heck I am! Ha! I just love her, her style and her stuff that much! Okay...back to regular scheduled programming...
Miss L playing Peek-a-boo...

And of course Nugget had to get in on the Peek-a-boo fun...

She loved this monkey so much I almost gave it to her but sweet J Man gave it to Avyree. So we could not part with it. It'll be waiting for her next time she comes to play...

Oh sweet baby butt. I can't not shoot it! Lol! I have 2 shots of Avree too but by then she was running around in just her panties so I cannot post it! :O( But it's freakin adorable...

Nice doorway light for indoors. She sat her for almost a full half hour playing. She's a face maker like Avyree and has the cutest laugh ever...

This action was Bluebell and I'm in LOVE. I love them all but this was quickly one of my fav actions that came in Spring 1! I love both sets equally tho. Silly girl...

Oh these two are too darn cute! Funny that I could not get them both happy in one shot! I took 3 and one is happy in each of these and the 3rd they both looked unhappy. Ha! So I gave up and went with these two that are just darling...

Miss L and her "Fairy Wings" flying through our living room...

Then Daddy came home from work and got his lovin from Avyree...

I call this "PIT BULL KISSES"! For those of you who do not know...I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Pit Bull lover! There...I said it and I don't care who cares! Lol! The breed is special to my heart and I could go on and on about how GOOD they are and the HORRID things people do to them. But instead I'll just show you how Pit Bills are...true to their heart! She loves the girls so much it's the cutest thing on Earth to watch! So sweet and gentle. This Lily has won my heart 10 times over...

Nugget some how found one of Sissy's hats and gloves and this is what transpired...hahaha....

Miss L had to get in on the hat action and was a "Low Rider"....

Nugget...oh dear Nugget. Dont' blame her tho...her Daddy taught her how to dress! Ha...

Oh help me Rhonda! This kid...there truly are no words! I can sum her up in one fantastic word...Nugget! She is my golden silly sweet fun and crazy little Nugget and although she drives me crazy a LOT...she melts my heart and everyone who meets her. Kid has more personality than I've ever seen and I think it'll take her far in life! Or jail...only time will tell! Ha! So this is what she calls her "Fashion Girl Show"! See what I mean...

This one likes to drink and the more she drinks the more she likes to sing. Her mama taught her how to two fist it too! I think this one will be sitting next to Avyree in the jail cell and you know what...they'll both have fun and be happy! Lol...

Hittin the piano...

Although the guitar seems to be more her thing! More help me Rhonda pics ahead...

Man, I could just squeeze this kid. She's also famous for going from happy smiley to the look on the left and then happy smile again! Lol!

Our Lilykins sits weird! Lol! I've never seen a dog sit like her before but it's like she's being a lady and covering her girly area! She sits like this 98% of the time. Oh how I love her! Lol...

Then we ran and got Haylee from school but sadly Miss L was already gone. Haylee was really bummed because she just loves her to pieces. But she still had fun while doing her homework. Like her new tat? I'm a cool mom like that...

Well that was our fun day with Little Miss L...or cutie pants! Thanks for looking and Easter will be next although my pics suck and I didn't take too many! Hope all is well! :O)
1 comments:
omgosh, I love these pics sooo freakin much! and you don't even know how hard I am laughing at your captions!! so funny and so TRUE! Avyree's fashion show takes the cake, though!! OMG, that kid!! Oh well, if our girls end up in jail, we'll just double fist it together! (wait, that sounded weird, lol!!) Love you lady!
Post a Comment