A gorgeous girl and a fat dog...The Details!
Did I grab your attention?! Ha! I had the honor and wonderful opportunity to shoot a gorgeous girl and a fat dog...well kind of!
My dear friend Amanda and fellow photog asked me if I would take some pictures at her best friend Tanya's bridal shower. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. And I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while which was a lot of fun!
I took 437 pictures, so going through them is taking a bit! I also tried a new set of Blog It actions that I just bought hoping to speed up my blogging work flow and get more images in one post. I still have some kinks (on my end) to work out in using them. I have some distortion on some and need to figure out the best size for different templates, but am getting the hang of them.
Since I have so many images, I decided to break them up into 2 posts...The Details and The People!
So here are The Details of the beautiful day! The Details is my FAVORITE thing to shoot and edit!
The bridal shower took place at The Fat Dog...now you get it huh? Lol! What a cool little bar The Fat Dog is. If you are in the area I highly suggest you stop by for a drink and a bite to eat. I LOVE the style of this bar!
The food....oh the YUMMY food! The girls did such a GREAT job making delicious food and displayed it so beautifully. Sorry in advance there are so many. The selection process is not one of my strong points!






The flowers...WOW were they GORGEOUS!





The gifts...



Wendy, Amanda's cousin and Tanya's best friend. They missed her so much and had beautiful pictures of her up and did a toast/shot to her and had a moment in her honor. It was touching, beautiful and sad at the same time! Beautiful Wendy...

The ummm....potty rooms! That's the Fat Dog...SO cute...

The bar...




And that's it for the details. Next to start The People! I hope everyone is doing great and thanks for looking!
And a special Thank You to my dear friend Amanda. Thank you for always having confidence in me, my vision and allowing me the honor of being apart of the special day and being able to capture it as I see it! I love you!
And another special Thank You to Tanya! What a beautiful woman you are, inside and out. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day and allowing me to capture your special day! I wish you two the very best for a loving FUN life together! It was such a pleasure seeing the girls again too!
OXXO
12 comments:
Beautiful shots! I really enjoyed looking thru them all.
These are LOVELY! Great Job Crystal!!
I LOVE THEM ALL!! GIRL THESE ARE TOTALLY YOU! YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR NITCH SISTA'! I can't wait to see more.
Crystal,
I LOVE the details in these photos--fantastic, it makes me wonder what details I've been missing in pics??--can't wait to see the peeps!
These are beautfiul! Love the Bar name and the Fat dog itself! Looking forward to more!
Great Pics!! I had my 30th birthday dinner at Fat Dog! Loved it!!!
Gorgeous shots! Makes me think of all the details that we miss. Thanks for sharing.
You are amazing. You successfully brought it all together just like I knew you would and I cannot thank you enough. You mean so much to me. Truly.
Thanks everyone. It was a blast and I can't wait to do the next set!
And thank you Amanda for being such a true friend and a photog buddy! You are my only one! Ha! And thank you for trusting me and my vision enough to allow me to capture an awesome day! You have my heart lady...for MANY reasons! OXXO
I think my fave shot is of the bowls on the napkins - love the funky creativity in these. You should show them to the bar owners, too!
You so rocked these, babe! I hope to one day be as you are....incredible!!!
Crystal, those pictures are gorgeous!! Enjoyed looking at them! Love the textures-they look great :)
Post a Comment