Then and NOW.....
As embarrassing as this is to post...it's my journey and I wanted to share it on the blog!
On the photography message board I CL, I posted a Then & NOW challange. To give the girls the opportunity to see how far they've come with their skills. To show them what is possible with the right determination and practice! And also to get them thinking about what they've learned and how/why it's effecting their shots!
So here are mine...eeekkk! Ha!
ALL shots were taken in Manual mode. Editing on my then UNcalibrated laptop with PSP9 because I didn't have PS yet!
I think it's safe to say that I have come pretty far in a year with both photography and editing. The THEN images were taken July 10, 2009 and I got my XSi (my very first DSLR) on June 31, 2008! Hard work, drive, passion and determination can pay off...
Excuse the small size. They are sized for the board I posted them on...




So whatever you love, whatever your passion is...work hard, enjoy the ride and it will pay off!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! :O)
I think it's safe to say that I have come pretty far in a year with both photography and editing. The THEN images were taken July 10, 2009 and I got my XSi (my very first DSLR) on June 31, 2008! Hard work, drive, passion and determination can pay off...
Excuse the small size. They are sized for the board I posted them on...




So whatever you love, whatever your passion is...work hard, enjoy the ride and it will pay off!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! :O)
0 comments:
Post a Comment