Make up & photo shoot...
Haylee wanted to use my Classic 5D to do a photo-shoot with Avyree. So I let her but couldn't bare to let her use my 35L so she had to use my Tokina 16-28...lol! She did Avyree's makeup (apprently this was a high fashion shoot lol) and did a little session in her room. It was the cutest thing ever and I had to shoot Haylee shooting Avyree.
Shot with my 5D3 + 35L and edited with Michelle Kane's actions including her new Half Light action set...
A girls gotta have pink glossy lips for a photo shoot (love Haylee doing the lip thing herself while applying Avyree's lipstick)...

The make up and the final look (lashes for a mile)...

Makes her big eyes even bigger...

My big with my camera...what a beautiful site...

That's my girl...getting the detail shots AND I didn't even tell her to do that...

Her shoe shot...

Look at my Big using BBF although we'll need to work on that camera tilt...lol! And this is one of Avyree's recent ideas posing. Gotta love that nut...

Me shooting Haylee shooting me...

She needed a touch up...

Sigh...my Little isn't so little anymore...

I might post some of Haylee's shot here and I'll link back to this post to tie them together! Have a great day!
Shot with my 5D3 + 35L and edited with Michelle Kane's actions including her new Half Light action set...
A girls gotta have pink glossy lips for a photo shoot (love Haylee doing the lip thing herself while applying Avyree's lipstick)...

The make up and the final look (lashes for a mile)...

Makes her big eyes even bigger...

My big with my camera...what a beautiful site...

That's my girl...getting the detail shots AND I didn't even tell her to do that...

Her shoe shot...

Look at my Big using BBF although we'll need to work on that camera tilt...lol! And this is one of Avyree's recent ideas posing. Gotta love that nut...

Me shooting Haylee shooting me...

She needed a touch up...

Sigh...my Little isn't so little anymore...

I might post some of Haylee's shot here and I'll link back to this post to tie them together! Have a great day!
1 comments:
Hello Crystal! Gosh it's been so long since I've dropped by… I totally fell off the blogging radar. Your girls are GORGEOUS, can't believe how big they're getting. And your processing just wows me every single time! Here is the link, so you can copy and past. Just click on the word "here" in the first post that pops up.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=406361
Also, I will say… another friend that I sent it to said it didn't work for her because she has a different operating system?? Or something like that? I don't understand all that stuff… but hopefully it will work for you! xoxo
Post a Comment