1st day back to school....
The girls start school in August now. Last year was the first year they changed the start from September to August. They want the kids to be able to do the CST test before the Christmas break so they start them early in order to have enough time to teach then test. I don't like them starting while it's so hot but I do agree with testing before a 3 week break. They get out early so it evens out but the heat is rough.
Here is my Big Haylee starting SEVENTH grade!!!!! ACK!!!! I don't feel old enough to have a child in 7th grade! And...she passed me up this summer and is about half an inch taller than me...sigh! Which isn't saying too much though considering I'm only 5'2"...lol.
Please excuse my less than stellar shots and edits. I was very off my game this morning...






But boy am I LOVING having 6 hours to myself again during the day! Have a great week!
Here is my Big Haylee starting SEVENTH grade!!!!! ACK!!!! I don't feel old enough to have a child in 7th grade! And...she passed me up this summer and is about half an inch taller than me...sigh! Which isn't saying too much though considering I'm only 5'2"...lol.
Please excuse my less than stellar shots and edits. I was very off my game this morning...






But boy am I LOVING having 6 hours to myself again during the day! Have a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment