Thursday, August 15, 2013

LA Zoo... July 30, 2013

We were very busy this summer.  To keep the girls from killing each other and then me killing them, I had to keep them busy.  The last big thing we did this summer was head to the zoo.  We hadn't been in about 3 years so it was time to go again.  It was hot and crowded but fun.  I took many more pictures of animals but am way too tired to edit them!  So here are just a few of the girls...

All shot with my 5D3 + 35L or 135L and edited with Michelle Kane's actions including her new Half Light set!

Haylee relaxing & cooling off in the mist...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;

Nuggets approach to the mist was a little more reckless and wild...just like her...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


I still can't get over how big Haylee is getting & how tan Avyree got over the summer!  Kid tans like her Dad...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


I remember the last time we were here she could barely reach up to see out and now her head almost touches the top...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


The goats are too cute to resist even if they stink...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


Lunch  & air conditioning time...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


My beautiful Big...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


And my crazy Little...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


My Little touching this beautiful Boa Constrictor while Haylee waited very fair away scared to death...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


Merry-go-round fun...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


This was the high light of her day...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


Boy do my girls love stuffed animals...and for $30 for both they better...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


On our way out, girls exhausted, mom exhausted but I forgot to get a picture with the sign in the back so I made them stand there so I could get it.  Wish I'd gotten it on the way in when it was front lit instead of back lit.  Oh well...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life (5D3) 1 &emdash;


Thanks for looking and enjoy your Friday and weekend!  That's it for posts for a bit.  I'm just about caught up!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP