This morning 11-8-2011...
I took my 365 of the day...which you'll see on Friday (lol). So since I had my camera out I took a couple pictures. Haylee was dying to try my camera so I actually let her take a couple...and I'm in them. So be prepared...these are scary (lol) and RARE. You won't see me again in the long future...lol! And please excuse the sheet on the couch. We got a new couch & love seat on Saturday (which you'll also see on Friday in my 365 post) and I'm doing my best to keep it clean during the day while it's just me & Lily here. So I took the crappy rough sheets that came with our new mattress and cover the couches during the day. Got to protect them from dog hair and dog slobber! Lol!
Avyree had a VERY VERY VERY bad morning and this was her mood...
Photograph by Haylee Ziegenfuss. The goal was for Avyree & I to kiss and have Haylee take the shot. But Avyree was in a mood from HELL so she refused to kiss me! But of course the vicious pit bull was up for lots & lots of kisses...
Photograph by Haylee Ziegenfuss. Good capture Haylee...
So this was not easy. Trying to take a picture with a full frame DSLR & a slightly heavy 35L WHILE shooting BBF...I'm just surprised I got anything. Gotta love large apertures...blurred me mostly out...HA...
And finally...Haylee & our Lily...the sweetest Pit bull ever...
Thanks for looking & I hope your morning was better than mine. Avyree proceeded to scream & yell at me, hit me several times and pull my hair. Needless to say she lost ALL of her toys in her room and is VERY VERY grounded! I was so upset that I had to drop them off at school via the valet drop off and come home & cry for a good twenty minutes. My head is killing me now but I'm trying to enjoy the peace before I pick them up today!
1 comments:
poor thing, good to see you've got the consequences under control for her. haylee is set to follow in her mothers footsteps, great dog lick shot!
Post a Comment