365 288-294...
Hope everyone had a great Halloween! The girls had a great time & got lots of candy, which I've been eating daily!
Here are my shots for the week...
The girls pumpkins....
(edited the same as 287 on last weeks post...Pure Actions, Michelle Kane Actions & TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses)
We had a couple friends over Saturday night for drinks & the UFC fights. I had a little too many so Tommy's to the rescue in the morning...
(edited with Pure Look at all that color baby 75%, LB Simple Three 50%, MK Bring on the Bokeh 30%, TRA Boutwell magic glasses on focus area 100%, MK See things clearer 30% on focus area)
I walk/jog Lily every morning and couldn't get through it without my walking buddy...
(edtied with Pure Look at all that color baby 100%, MK Shade on screen, MK Bring on bokeh 30%, RL Film Shift washed brighter 50%, TRA Boutwell magic glasses on focus area 100%, MK See things clearer 30% on focus area)
The girls got lots of yummy candy...
(edited with Pure Look at all that color baby 100%, Boost those yellows 50%, Yellow Haze 30%, MK Bring on the bokeh 50%, TRA Boutwell magic glasses on focus area 100%, MK See things clearer 30% on focus area)
Santa Ana winds come and so does the mess...UGH...
(edited with Pure Look at all that color baby 100%, RL Signature 2 Color I 50%, MK Bring on bokeh 30%, TRA Boutwell magic glasses on focus area 100%, MK See things clearer 30% on focus area)
Little Nugget wearing a shirt as a dress as usual...
(edited with RL Film Shift cool blue 50%, MK Bring on bokeh30-70%, Glisten on eyes, See things clearer 30$ on focus area)
Loving the rain right now...
(edited with RL washed brighter 100%, MK Bring on bokeh 30%, TRA Boutwell magic glasses on focus area 100%, MK See things clearer on focus area 30%)
My girls will be at my moms for the weekend so I get to relax all weekend...YAY! Hope you all have a great weekend!
2 comments:
I enjoy scrolling through your posts and am in awe at each of your series of photos. Your editing fits effortlessly, and your pictures say so much. Thank you for sharing.
Aw...thank you so much Nicki! That means so much to me. I'm more free with my editing own personal shots and totally go with the feel of the image. When I'm shooting for others or editing for others, I tend to be more controled and wish I wasn't...lol! Have a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment