Tuesday, November 22, 2011

365 295-308

This will be a quick post with none of my usual captions & editing recipes.  I'm trying to get caught up on blog posts and have to leave in 20 minutes to get the girls from school!  Next will be a post for Haylee's 10th birthday!  Here are my shots for the last two weeks...
















Thanks for looking!  :)

3 comments:

toni November 22, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

hi, so nice to be back for a slice of ziggy life! 'been too long :) all you need is love...and L glass!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 November 23, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

I agree with the comment above - LOL! I've been waiting too! :-) LOVE these as always, and the post of your nugget being silly - ha! What a character. You know I always love your processing, especially 296 and 299 stand out to me as delish!

Hopefully you got my long rambling email thanking you for all the incredible info on point and parametric curves. You explained it so well, and I have your instructions printed out right beside my computer so I can practice. :-) Thank you!!

My PC is hanging on for dear life, and we're in the LONG process of transferring everything over to the new mac. (fun) Can't wait to experiment more when things are really up and running.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)

momaziggy November 23, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

Thank you girls! <3

Karli...my pleasure! The picture of the girls all in bed was edited with her preset Irene! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP