Halloween is over and we have way too much candy, as all you parents do. I don't take pictures of the girls trick or treating and didn't take any of them before since we left at dark. But I do have the pictures of the Fall Festival which show their costumes.
Anywho...the girls carved their pumpkins Saturday and I took pictures of that of course! All edited with Pure Look at all the color baby 100%, Florabella 1968 from her new Workflow set at 30% and my Strawberry Cream from my Ziggy Licious set at 15% & Peach Cream at 10%, some have TRA Boutwell magic glasses & all have Michelle Kane's See things clearer. Most collages from Pure Actions and a few from MCP's Blog it Boards...
Lily & Avyree watching Daddy open the pumpkins...
Haylee was very grossed out by the guts...
Keeping the seeds for baking this year...
Lily on the other hand loved the pumpkin guts...
Avyree had no problem with the guts...
A little backlight...
Lily watching and trying to get in on the action...
Daddy helping scraping the insides...
Haylee gets to work. She wanted a Peace sign this year so we traced one from her bedspread...
Avyree wanted a regular pumpkin face...
My beautiful lil golden nugget...
Lily watching very carefully for any droppings...
Haylee's Peace sign pumpkin & Avyree's Rastafarian pumpkin...
Getting the seeds ready for baking for Avyree...
Sadly I burned them and she didn't like them. I'd stirred them 10 minutes before this and still had 15 minutes on the timer. I was bummed they burned...think I used too much butter. Oh well...
And that was our afternoon. Thanks for looking & hope you all had a wonderful & safe Halloween with your littles!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment