Lunch date with my girls...
Daddy went on an overnight 4x4 trip. So it was just the girls and I on Saturday. So we headed out to Coco's to have some lunch and I brought my camera along. I'm not sure why I like to take my camera every time we go out to eat. Even when it's fast food. But it really is a favorite of mine. I always love the pictures so much.
And before I get started...I want to plug Lily Blue! I LOVE her! I'm obsessed with her in fact. I wasn't going to buy her new Simple Set. I tend to like heavy handed editing...in case you haven't noticed! Lol. So I thought they might be too simple for me. But as I have all her actions and love them so much, I bought them tonight. Boy was I surprised when I started running them. OMG I LOVE them. Sometimes it takes me a bit to get to know a set and love them. Not this one. I loved every single action in the set...the second I ran them. They are simple...but so much more. I LOVE the film feel they have to them. They retain your detail and she did such an amazing job staying true to the film look. And so easy to run and really easy to adjust. Not too heavy and not too light! So I used the set for every picture in the post. I'm so glad I bought them and I know they will become a huge part of my workflow now! She never disappoints!
And...here we go...
Gotta get the details...
We were seated next to a gorgeous window with wonderful light. Here is Nugget waiting for her food...
Haylee doing her word search. She got hers finished before I got Avyree's finished...

What can I say about Lily Blue's b&w actions! They always move me. I always love them. And this set has the best to date. I love the mood and feelings her b&w actions invoke...
The girls food. Avyree got breakfast and Haylee got lunch..
And I got the Avocado Rolls...yummy...
And as always, watching Nugget eat is a show in itself...
She was hungry...
And I got myself a salad to take home for dinner. I love their Asian Chicken salad...
My big girl looking so grown up...
She brought her own curly straw to lunch...teehee...
Possibly one of my favs of Nugget. She looks so relaxed & grown up like she's chillin and drinking her coffee {it's Root Beer by the way}...
I missed my focus a bit, but love this shot all the same. I love how relaxed and happy she seems..
And Nugget's show starts...
Can she get any closer....
Oy boy...she kills me...
To answer my question...yes she can get closer. So close in fact that her teeth are in focus instead of her eyes...teehee!
After lunch we ran some errands then went and rented movies. We sat down and watched Tangled together. What a great fun movie! Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is doing great! :)
1 comments:
Hi Crystal! You wouldn't believe it, I was so close to buying her Simple Set set a few days ago. I just love her too but don't have any actions from her except 'honey' it's her photography I'm in love with. I hesitated because I have Red Leaf (as you know) & thought they could be the same. Then you go & plug so of course that is all the coaxing I need now! These shots are excellent, the girls are looking particularly pretty! And that food, I am drooling.x
Post a Comment