Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in the desert...

It's been a while since we went camping in the desert for Thanksgiving! It was cold but a LOT of fun! Good company, dirt toys, fried turkey & BOOZE! I'd say the weather was worth it! Cool during the day and about thirteen at night...thank goodness for our 5th wheel! :)

Because of the weather and some wind, I didn't shoot too much. Plus, it's the drab desert and I HATE the colors. So I wasn't overly motivated. But here are some of what I took...


The 5th wheel that keeps us warm...



Our campsite! Us on the left, my mom & Allan in the camper and Bryan, Dar & Kalea on the right....


The girls playin on the hill climbs...


Of course...another of my bike...


Kalea'ster roostin her new quad...



Haylee havin a blast all over place...



She's improving so much and really getting the feel of riding that we are thinking about buying her a "real" quad next! I'm so proud of how far she's come in skill and confidence in the year she's been riding...


Dar in action...



Nugget has yet to ride her new quad so she's getting the feel of it. We had our fingers crossed that this might be the trip where she'd finally get over her fears and go for it...



Nugget's quad...



Doesn't look so good does it! She's off the quad & in the dirt as usual. Her new camping nickname is "Pig Pen"...



My boots are so purty...



But wait...LOOK...she's RIDING! WOHOOOOO! Yes...finally she did it! Yeah Nugget... I mean Pig Pen...



That's my girl! I'm so proud of her too!


And that's all I took! :) Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP