Friday, December 3, 2010

Today was a good day...

My little Nugget wanted me to take pictures of her! Well actually, I was shooting macro outside and she was driving me crazy and getting in the way! Once she had my FULL attention, she then wanted to pose! I sure do love my macro lens for portraits....











Thanks for looking! :)

4 comments:

Iowa Sunshine December 3, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

gooooorgeous!! this are my all-time faves!! love her expressions, your angles and BW conversions.

momaziggy December 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Wow...thank you SO much! You just made my night! :)

3angelsphotography January 2, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

Love! Love! Love! you pictures! I want to learn more!!! Love Photography...and take pictures on the side! Do you have a facebook? I would love to ask some questions?
Thank you very much!

momaziggy January 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Hi! Thank you SO much! I also have a photoshop blog linked on this blog if you want to check it out! It's just a simple fun blog with tips and things I've learned in PS. I do have a facebook. My username is momaziggy! Happy New Year! :) You can also email me anytime at momaziggy at yahoo dot com! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP