Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gorman & some riding...

On Veterans Day we headed up to Gorman to meet some friends and ride a bit! We brought the girls quads. We knew Haylee would ride and always hope Nugget WILL! She didn't of course, but she played in the dirt and had fun just the same! I didn't feel like riding but we brought my bike anyway just in case! I took pictures instead! Big surprise...I know!

Eric chillin...



Haylee's first time on a track...


Eric going over the rules of where she can and cannot ride. I really like the light here...


Nugget looking as Nugget always does...



Super Gavin's bike. I really like this picture...


Nugget doing what Nugget always does...playing in the dirt...



My big girl! She LOVES to ride now...I love it!




Bad light...cute kid...



Haylee, Ryelle and my sad lonely bike...


I can't get enough of this little bike even though we have one just like it! Lol! Had to shoot it with the lensbaby...


Had to give my bike the lensbaby treatment too...



Some editing fun...



I really love my lensbaby with the wide angle attachment....


Can you say sweeping skies...

And I love how you can put the horizon near the edge and get a fishy effect along with the sweeping skies. I also love how the sun looks like a Xmas light bulb...


This is what I do when I'm bored....



Ryelle's helmet....love it...


Haylee having a blast...


Eric talking but I'm not listening...


The girls following us in the Jeep to find some hill climbs...

Haylee was a bit nervous of the hill climbs so dad rode her down to show her how to do it...



She got the hang of it right away and loved it...


Look at her go!!! I'm so proud of her...



Eric doing what Eric always does....poppin a wheely...


I had many more pics but since the Texas Canyon post was so big I wanted to make this post a bit smaller!

We have lots of camping trips planned so there will be many more desert/riding pics!

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP