What's better than Christmas decorations...
So we finally got up our decorations, tree & lights outside! We are a bit behind this year! So I took some pics tonight and wanted to share of course! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas at home. It never feels like Christmas until it's all up and sparkling!
Nugget decorating the tree...

Haylee decorating the tree...

My beautiful girls...together AND smiling...

Some fun with DOF...

Lily watching Daddy put up lights outside...

This is a very special ornament to me. My grandma Jeannine gave this to me. It was her favorite. It was made in France {where my grandma is from} and is so beautiful and fragile! This is a treasure to my heart...

Some of the other ornaments...

Annette gave me this Santa several years ago! I still love it...

Some yummy goodness on the tree...

Our purty tree...

Haylee when she was a newborn. This was her first Christmas photo...

No real snow here so we enjoy the fake one on the tree...

These are really cool. They close into a ball & when opened they have a little scene that moves and plays music. Annette got these for the girls a few years ago. The red one is Avyree's and the purple one is Haylee's. The girls love them...

This is my favorite decoration to date. Next to the Jingle Bells snowman my mom gave me! "Believe" it or not, I got this at the 99 cent store today! Whoot whoot...

Another awesome find at the 99 cent store today...

The outside lights...

More outside...

And some plain ole yummy out of focus bokeh goodness...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! I hope you are well on your way to having a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.
Nugget decorating the tree...

Haylee decorating the tree...

My beautiful girls...together AND smiling...

Some fun with DOF...

Lily watching Daddy put up lights outside...

This is a very special ornament to me. My grandma Jeannine gave this to me. It was her favorite. It was made in France {where my grandma is from} and is so beautiful and fragile! This is a treasure to my heart...

Some of the other ornaments...

Annette gave me this Santa several years ago! I still love it...

Some yummy goodness on the tree...

Our purty tree...

Haylee when she was a newborn. This was her first Christmas photo...

No real snow here so we enjoy the fake one on the tree...

These are really cool. They close into a ball & when opened they have a little scene that moves and plays music. Annette got these for the girls a few years ago. The red one is Avyree's and the purple one is Haylee's. The girls love them...

This is my favorite decoration to date. Next to the Jingle Bells snowman my mom gave me! "Believe" it or not, I got this at the 99 cent store today! Whoot whoot...

Another awesome find at the 99 cent store today...

The outside lights...

More outside...

And some plain ole yummy out of focus bokeh goodness...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! I hope you are well on your way to having a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.
1 comments:
Love them all. ♥ I love the picture of the girls together. Wow! A is totally smiling and Haylee too! Haylee looks so grown up. I can't believe you still have that bear candy can ornament I wrote on either. What a nice surprise. I hope that your holiday season is off to a great start. I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment