Thanksgiving 2012 in the desert...
We went out to Spangler for Thanksgiving and had a WONDERFUL time. The weather was PERFECT! In the low 70's during the day and probably about the 40-50's at night. Beats Cuddy Dry Late in the teens at night! Here are some of my favorites but there are MANY more in THIS album if you'd like to look...
And if you're interested in my editing on these images here is what I used...
Pure Actions ~ Boost those Blues
Oh So Posh ~ Petite Treat about 50%
Paint the Moon ~ Earthen Ruby (on outside shots only( 30-44%)
AND...
a very new set that I'm DYING IN LOVE FOR... Josh Morehouse ~ Film about 50% I love love love his set. If you buy it tell him MamaZiggy (or Crystal Ziegenfuss sent you)! He is SO talented and he's only 19!!!!!!!!! Check him out and you'll be blown away like I was. Kids got CRAZY TALENT!
We were out there for 5 days so you'll see sunset pics then bright sunny pics, it's just from day to day in order. Again there are many more in the album I linked above if you want to see the rest!
On the way watching a movie! I got a shot of Lily & Haylee too but focus wasn't great...

All set up with a beer & my camera in my hands...

The girls quads & my bike...

Nugget ready to ride...

My beauties all geared up and ready to roost...

Needed a break...

A selfie...haha...

Backlit view of the dust from riding....love it...

And nothing beats a desert sunset...


Our 5th wheel. We were the first ones to arrive...

Just a still...

The sun going down showing Avyree's track...

FIRE...

Bessy (friends dogs)...

The girls riding. Haylee leading, Jordy then Nugget...

Nothing like relaxing in the desert...

Every family should have a small trampoline for camping...THE BEST THING EVER...


These MELT my heart! Haylee taking Jack on a walk at sunset...



And they are off again...

And this sweet thing is Scrappy Doo! Is he not the MOST photogenic dog EVER....

Oh my...

Scrappy Doo, Jordan (her dog) and dirty Nugget...

The BEST little dog ever!!! These kids can do anything to him and he just chills. He LOVES kids...

And cleaning ears...

Thanks for looking. I can't wait to go back for New Years! Happy Holidays everyone!
And if you're interested in my editing on these images here is what I used...
Pure Actions ~ Boost those Blues
Oh So Posh ~ Petite Treat about 50%
Paint the Moon ~ Earthen Ruby (on outside shots only( 30-44%)
AND...
a very new set that I'm DYING IN LOVE FOR... Josh Morehouse ~ Film about 50% I love love love his set. If you buy it tell him MamaZiggy (or Crystal Ziegenfuss sent you)! He is SO talented and he's only 19!!!!!!!!! Check him out and you'll be blown away like I was. Kids got CRAZY TALENT!
We were out there for 5 days so you'll see sunset pics then bright sunny pics, it's just from day to day in order. Again there are many more in the album I linked above if you want to see the rest!
On the way watching a movie! I got a shot of Lily & Haylee too but focus wasn't great...

All set up with a beer & my camera in my hands...

The girls quads & my bike...

Nugget ready to ride...

My beauties all geared up and ready to roost...

Needed a break...

A selfie...haha...

Backlit view of the dust from riding....love it...

And nothing beats a desert sunset...


Our 5th wheel. We were the first ones to arrive...

Just a still...

The sun going down showing Avyree's track...

FIRE...

Bessy (friends dogs)...

The girls riding. Haylee leading, Jordy then Nugget...

Nothing like relaxing in the desert...

Every family should have a small trampoline for camping...THE BEST THING EVER...


These MELT my heart! Haylee taking Jack on a walk at sunset...



And they are off again...

And this sweet thing is Scrappy Doo! Is he not the MOST photogenic dog EVER....

Oh my...

Scrappy Doo, Jordan (her dog) and dirty Nugget...

The BEST little dog ever!!! These kids can do anything to him and he just chills. He LOVES kids...

And cleaning ears...

Thanks for looking. I can't wait to go back for New Years! Happy Holidays everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment