Sunday, December 23, 2012

Petunia the Panda...

Avyree was assigned a project over the Christmas break.  She has to build/create an animal and do a report on that animal.  She choose Panda so we built it today. She had so much fun doing the craft and is SO PROUD of how her Petunia turned out!  It was dark in dreary outside so my light wasn't great but as the life of a MWAC, we shoot away anyway!

Dreary window light...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Details...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Starting...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Bed head...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Love little hands...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


She has the.best.eyelashes!  I have long eyelashes but they aren't think and dark like hers. She got my length, her dads color & no idea who's thickness.  All I know is I.love to shoot them...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Putting on the nose...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Markers to make the bow...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


She was very excited to give Petunia a bow...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


One of Petunia's feet...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Petunia bokeh...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Coloring the grass for Petunia to sit on...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Lily(kins) either winking at me or giving me the stink eye...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Just about done...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


She loves.Petunia.so.much she had to kiss her...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


And here she is with her final project! She is so proud of how her project turned out! So.darn.cute...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and stay safe!

4 comments:

Pily January 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM  

Your kids are the most adorable!!!
I enjoy so much your photos and your daily life, you make all the normal things look so beautiful, and joyful.

And congrats on Petunia :)

Happy New Year!!

momaziggy January 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM  

Aw...thank you Pily! You just made my day! Happy New Year to you as well!

Jen January 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM  

I check your blog and macro blog every day just to see if you post anything.. I am your stalker I guess:) I love your work!!!

momaziggy January 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM  

Thank you Jennifer! I love stalkers! Thank you! Have a reat weekend!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP