Nugget's class Christmas party...
Such mixed emotions when I walked into her class that horrible Friday! I had been glued to the TV sobbing all morning. My heart breaking for so many in Newtown, CT. Fear that I wanted to bring my kids home and knowing I needed to let them enjoy their last day of school before the break. They have 3 weeks off of school so this was their party Friday! I tried to clean up my face and get rid of the red and swelling and sniffles. Going was the best thing I could have done though. Kids are so wonderful and have a way of putting you in the moment and making you enjoy it, without you even having to think about it! So I left there with a smile on my face, thankfulness in my heart and grateful to have spent some time with these great kids in their classroom!
It was loud, wild, crazy and so.much.fun! Here is some of the crazy...
Nugget with some girlfriends...

Eating the yummy pizza...




Trying to do the splits...lol...

Kids artwork. Avyree is #23...

Secret Santa gifts...


You have to love that her own teacher has her name spelled wrong on the board...sigh...

Her teacher in the middle, great moms on each side of him and some really great fun kids...

We headed to the playground for a bit to run off the party and one of Avyree's friends gave me this beautiful red leaf...

And now the real crazy can start...






Thanks for looking!
It was loud, wild, crazy and so.much.fun! Here is some of the crazy...
Nugget with some girlfriends...

Eating the yummy pizza...




Trying to do the splits...lol...

Kids artwork. Avyree is #23...

Secret Santa gifts...


You have to love that her own teacher has her name spelled wrong on the board...sigh...

Her teacher in the middle, great moms on each side of him and some really great fun kids...

We headed to the playground for a bit to run off the party and one of Avyree's friends gave me this beautiful red leaf...

And now the real crazy can start...






Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
My heart was heavy that day too. My little boy wanted to take his handcufs to school incase anybody came in... broke my heart:(
Aw Jennifer...that's heartbreaking! I never told Avyree about it but Haylee knows! :(
Post a Comment