Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Avyree's Ice Cream Social...


We went to Avyree's school for Ice Cream Social the other night.  A great night for everyone to get together, eat some yummy *free to us* ice cream and dance the night away. It's so weird saying Avyree's school and not the girls school! Sigh...

Here are a few I took of my girls...



Haylee and her BFF Katie...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Nugget and one of her little friends...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Nugget and two of her little friends with her usual messy face!  Aren't they darling...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


My girl in all her messy face glory...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


After ice cream they have a DJ in the auditorium and it's SO.MUCH.FUN!!!  My BFF Bina brought her grandson to have some fun (he has red plaid shorts and she has on jeans and a gray shirt)...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


I was shooting for myself and the yearbook.  So I tried to get a little group shot and photo bomber Avyree got her cute little face in the picture too...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Everybody's shufflin (that's the song they were dancing to.  And for those who knew me back in my dancing days...look at her right finger/hand...look familiar?  haha...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


So I was like... "She's doing the Running Man...how cute!"  I was quickly corrected that it's called The Shuffle or Shuffling!  Man I'm getting old but LOVE to see old dance moves still around...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Now that she can finally do it...she just can't stop herself...lol!  Katie & Haylee are her audience...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


No dance part is complete without the train...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


And the "too cool for elementary school" big girls...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Thanks for looking and hope everyone is doing well!  :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP