Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Avyree's birthday celebration...

For Avyree's birthday we took her to Disneyland.  We went before Eric's surgery at the beginning of August vs closer to her birthday which was Aug 24th.  I decided not to take my camera to Disneyland so that I wouldn't have to lug it around, so that I could ride all the water rides & to simply...be in the moment with my family!

But I did take pictures at the hotel pool that I have to share!

We get a small suite that has a room with french doors and bunk beds in the back for the girls.  So this is the girls room...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Avyree's "Peddy" taking a nap...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Mirror shots...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Now onto the pool fun...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


My family...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


The hubs relaxing!  I had my 135L on and his arms are so long and the gate behind me prevented me from getting him completely in the frame...lol...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Since I haven't truly worn a bathing suit since before I got pregnant with Avyree, I soaked my feet instead which BADLY need a pedicure or at least a paint job...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


My new sunglasses & Avyree's new flip flops...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


The big hotel next door...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Getting ready to head up to the room...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Thanks for looking and hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown September 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

We stay at that same hotel. My youngest LOVES the bunkbeds. I think he would be happy skipping Disneyland and just staying at the hotel.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

momaziggy September 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

Thank you Stephanie! I'm not a huge Disneyland fan and could have skipped it too! We were there for 14 hours and I was thankful I left my camera at the hotel...lol!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP