Friday, November 16, 2012

Haylee's turning 11...

Wow, I've become a blogging loser! Ha!  I've gotten very lazy.  I'm taking pictures and posting them on Facebook, just been lazy about posting here! Sorry!  :(


So...back to the post!  :)  Haylee will be 11 on the 19th.  We recently got season passes to 6 Flags Magic Mountain.  So she decided she wanted to go there for her birthday party/celebration.  Great since we already had her season pass.  So I bought one for her BFF as well.  Eric took Nugget to Disneyland and just us 3 girls headed to 6 Flags. I brought my Kindle and basically just let the girls do whatever they wanted. I froze my butt OFF but it was all worth it watching these two girls have so much fun!  I grew up going here so it was awesome to see Haylee have the carefree fun with her friend that I used to!


Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 7


Thanks for looking & I hope you have a GREAT weekend and a Happy & safe Thanksgiving.  :)

2 comments:

Jen November 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM  

I go to your blog every single morning and I say " come on mommaziggy post something" lol I was so excited to see you post something:) Those were great and snice we live so FAR apart it was neat seeing pictures like that... I go to your macro blog everyday too..lol I am a stalker... NO relaly I love your work!!! I think we need to be fb friends so I can see more stuff...

momaziggy November 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Jennifer...you just made my day. Thank you SO much for your sweet words. I haven't been shooting nearly as much and the little I have been shooting I've been putting on Facebook and not on here. I've gotten too lazy...lol! But I will hopefully get back on the blogging bandwagon! :) I don't shoot a ton of Macro and usually end up putting it here vs there...again lazy! Lol! But I so appreciate your support and I will keep you in mind and try to post more...ha. Half the time I think nobody really looks so it makes it easier to not bother! You can look me up on facebook Crystal Ziegenfuss (momaziggy) and mention who you are in the friends request. I've had some photos stolen from FB so I only add people I know whether it be online or in real life!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully I'll have a bunch of pics from our Thanksgiving camping trip! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP