Under The Sea fun...
We met a couple of friends at this really fun indoor playground. I've shot here before and posted on the blog. It's been a while since we've gone. I swore that I wouldn't take pictures here again until I got my 5D Mark III. My ISO limit on my Classic 5D makes shooting here a bit tough. Some areas are really bright from the one large window in the center. The corners and lunch area are dark. There are florescent lights as well. So there is too much mixed lighting. So I just can't get the clean shots I want to here and refuse to take my external flash! Lol! But since we were going with some friends, I decided to bring my camera to take pictures of their kids too! So...short story long...here are some of the pictures of my girls...
All shots were edited with Red Leaf Film Solution Actions! I got them a couple weeks ago and TRULY LOVE them! The shots starting at the top and all the way down to Avyree sitting on the purple gym thing were shot with my 35L and the shots starting with Haylee & the water bottle to the bottom were shot with my 135L...
The little girl int he fushia shirt in the back is Miss L. I watched her from the age of 4 months to 2.
Bonked her head...teehee...
This would be such a cute prop for a stylized outdoor shoot or indoor back drop shoot...
Little turd is trying to run over my feet...
Glued to her new phone. I'm allowing this much phone activity because it's new and exciting. But this will NOT be our norm...lol...
Nugget in 3D... (can you believe this bokeh is from a 35mm lens...gotta love the 35L at 1.8)...
Balancing act with mix-match socks...
While sitting/jumping up and down on the ball, I kicked it out from underneath her and she hit the ground...pretty hard! So the shot on the right is her holding her tushy because it was hurting...lol! By the way...she asked me to do it. I'm not THAT mean where I'd just walk up and do it without her knowing...
Up the nose shot...
This was FUNNY! She was playing with the little's and wasn't paying attention. She ran into one of the jungle gyms and smacked her face. Hard enough for it to get red and swell a little. My sweet klutz...ha...
It didn't hurt so bad that she couldn't check her phone...lol...
Nugget Bathroom Chronicles...
Getting tired...
Not Avyree though. This was magical in person. Dancing...
Water break...
And some more dancing...
Thanks for looking & hope your summer's are going great!
All shots were edited with Red Leaf Film Solution Actions! I got them a couple weeks ago and TRULY LOVE them! The shots starting at the top and all the way down to Avyree sitting on the purple gym thing were shot with my 35L and the shots starting with Haylee & the water bottle to the bottom were shot with my 135L...
The little girl int he fushia shirt in the back is Miss L. I watched her from the age of 4 months to 2.
Bonked her head...teehee...
This would be such a cute prop for a stylized outdoor shoot or indoor back drop shoot...
Little turd is trying to run over my feet...
Glued to her new phone. I'm allowing this much phone activity because it's new and exciting. But this will NOT be our norm...lol...
Nugget in 3D... (can you believe this bokeh is from a 35mm lens...gotta love the 35L at 1.8)...
Balancing act with mix-match socks...
While sitting/jumping up and down on the ball, I kicked it out from underneath her and she hit the ground...pretty hard! So the shot on the right is her holding her tushy because it was hurting...lol! By the way...she asked me to do it. I'm not THAT mean where I'd just walk up and do it without her knowing...
Up the nose shot...
This was FUNNY! She was playing with the little's and wasn't paying attention. She ran into one of the jungle gyms and smacked her face. Hard enough for it to get red and swell a little. My sweet klutz...ha...
It didn't hurt so bad that she couldn't check her phone...lol...
Nugget Bathroom Chronicles...
Getting tired...
Not Avyree though. This was magical in person. Dancing...
Water break...
And some more dancing...
Thanks for looking & hope your summer's are going great!
2 comments:
Fabulous pictures! Are you GETTING a mark iii??? Oh girl, I can't wait to see what you can do with that baby!
Thank you! Yes I am getting the 5D Mark III with the 24-105L. I'm only getting the lens for amusement park type vacations. I can't handle lugging my primes lenses to Disneyland etc...lol! I was hoping to get it this year but it looks more like Jan/Feb! I CANNOT wait. I'm ready to have my Classic 5D as backup and have an improved AF system, higher ISO options (mine maxes out at High on 3200) and better ISO handing! I'm giddy thinking about it! Lol!
Post a Comment