Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eric's final spine injections...

Before Eric's spinal surgery on his neck, they wanted to do a final set of injections in his lower back. I had both the girls with my this time so I brought my camera along. We headed over to Starbucks to get some breakfast.  It was a cold dreary day on that side of the mountain which fit perfectly into the Starbucks shots! Think original Starbucks in rainy Seattle...lol! Then I took some pictures of the girls playing in the hallway while waiting for Eric. And finally hitting up Coco's on the way home for some grub...

Haylee's goodies...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


Nugget's goodies...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


Yogurt face...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


My coffee up top & Haylee's drink down below...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


Detail...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


View from our seats!  I will say I am NOT a fan of this area...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


The building where Eric has his shots...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


The hallway fun while waiting for Daddy to come out...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6



Lunch at Coco's...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


Eric's food...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6


My FAVORITE salad of ALL TIME...Asian Chicken Salad...YUM YUM...

Momaziggy: The Ziggy Life 6

Thanks for looking!  :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP