Monday, July 16, 2012

The big day has finally come...

Haylee got a cell phone!  YIKES! I had a tough time with it.  My feelings were that it wasn't needed. I don't work, I take her to school, I drop her off and she only has about three friends houses she's allowed to go to!  So there is no need at this time.  And she's only 10!  But...she's (sadly) starting middle school next month.  So Eric felt that she should have one considering most kids do.  Most kids at her Elementary School had them too!  So we broke down, well *I* broke down, and got her one (no data plan of course)!  She was at my moms for the weekend and had NO idea. I told her she wouldn't get one until possibly next year!  So on Sunday I made sure it was on and hid it in her room.  When Eric got back from picking the girls up, I called her phone.  And this was her reaction as she walked out of her bedroom with her new VERY MUCH WANTED cell phone...





It's safe to say we made her VERY happy!  I'm a bit better with it now and am starting to appreciate it.  She's at a friends for a sleepover until tomorrow afternoon and I do like being able to call/text her directly vs having to go through the mom's cell or the house phone!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP