Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nugget outside with some back light...

I'm not very good at back light. I don't shoot it often, no wonder I'm not very good at it!  :)  I was feeling sad and low so I grabbed my camera (5d+35L) and headed outside with Nugget to play in some sunset light and lighten my heart!  This is the first time that I've been happy with my back lit shots!  Creative edits are a bonus...

Backyard...





Dinner is served...



Planting seeds...



Trampoline time...





Front yard...

Yep...that's bacon...




She drives me crazy...a lot..but I do love her spirit...
















Thanks for looking & hope you guys have a great weekend!




2 comments:

~mj~ February 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Lovely pictures! I'm sorry you're sad, and very sorry for your loss. :( I love, love, love the one of her in the dandelion sequence, where she's crouching, facing away from the camera. The light is just delicious!! Your grandma sounded like an amazing person and wonderful influence in your life. Hang in there...(((hugs)))

toni February 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

taken like a duck to water with backlight of course! I hope you continue to find comfort in photography to heal your broken heart. hugs xo

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP