Mc Donald's & park fun...
The weather was beautiful on Sunday so we headed out for some lunch and outside play! Here are my shots...
Yummy...
My sweet lil Nugget enjoying her lunch...
My big beautiful girl enjoying hers...
Don't let her looks fool you...she's a stinker...
Now at the park. The girls, as usual, on the swings. It's their favorite thing to do at the park...
My purty truck...
I don't know why I took this. Someone left this book on the bench and I just had to get a picture of it...
Rose enjoying the beautiful So Cal winter weather...
Nugget on the move as usual...
They love to swing with their eyes closed...
A few rare moments of sister bonding...
My big girl...
My blonde beauties...
I love this picture of Haylee...
The ice cream truck came by and Avyree got a Popsicle...
And Haylee got Takis of course...
While we were there my friend (since we were 8) mom & kids came to the park too. So the girls got to play with Gwen...
Nugget swinging with Gwen...
I don't think I'll ever get over how big she is getting. She's almost as tall as me. I guess that's probably not saying much other than Haylee just turned 10 in Nov...
And there is my friends mom with one of her foster girls! This woman is so strong. She has battled three different types of cancer on two occasions and had a bone marrow transplant. And she still lives life with joy and love. Maybe even more so now than before. Rachael (my friend, her daughter) were very close growing up (and still are) and her mom was like a mom to me. I love and adore here and respect her so much. She's one of the kindest and most caring woman I know...
And that's it for our day out on a beautiful February afternoon. It's been a while since I took my camera out and just shot my storytelling stuff for my family. It felt great!
Hope everyone is well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment