Camping in the desert...
We headed out to the desert for some camping and riding over President's Day weekend. With all of the lives lost in the two weeks before, we all really needed this. To be outside with no internet connection and just be out in nature...it was wonderful. There is nothing better than hearing dirt bikes, quads & sand rails riding around and having fun! So here are my shots...
I was riding and Eric (who rides very very well) came up behind me and I got all nervous, hit my front brake a little two hard on a sandy turn and went down. He laughed of course...
Silly Nugget & pretty Lily...
Our good friends Bryan & Darlene...
Eric getting Avyree all geared up...
Kalea ready to ride...
Bryan's fake fire...
Nugget riding by with the brake on...sigh...
Our friends...
Dar & Kalea chatting. I love one of the dogs looking out the window...
Love these moments...
Dar's nephew was bullied by several people and sadly took his own life at 15! The family is heartbroken and our hearts are so sad for them. Drew always wanted to go riding so Dar put his memorial card on her bike so he could finally go riding...
Haylee & Daddy riding around...
Nugget's quad...
Detail...
Eric on my bike...
Avyree waiting to ride...
I have one more picture but messed up on my coding and to add it would have to start over. So I'm going to be lazy and attach the one collage on the next post!
Thanks for looking...this is what we needed to find some peace in our hearts...
0 comments:
Post a Comment