Bowling fun...
Last Friday night we packed up the kids and headed to the bowling alley. It was Avyree's first time bowling and she was very excited! We had a great time and of course Eric won all the games. But I came close to winning the very first game. After that...it was all downhill!
The light was bad and the shots are GRAINY (ISO shot on H on my 5D Classic) but I love them for the memories! All were edited with Red Leaf Film Shift Signature 2 Color I slightly adjusted & Red Leaf Film Shift Signature 2 BW I w/Contrast slightly adjusted!
The girls getting ready to bowl...
Some details...
Nugget in awe of the screen with our names on it...
Haylee excited to put our names in all by herself. Of course she put herself up first...
ACK...attack of Big Foot. Oh wait...those are MY feet. It's the shoes...that's my story & I'm sticking to it...
Nugget a bit nervous and not sure what to do...
Unlucky lane 20...we had so many problems with our lane...
Hi pretty...
Daddy helping Avyree...
It may have taken an hour, but it finally made it to the pins...
Ugh...he's good at everything he does. So annoying...
Nugget's pizza...
Haylee's pizza. I know...I'm weird but I love to take pictures of food...
Nugget gettin her grub on...
Our friend's son...little Vinny. He's just the cutest...
Haylee gettin her grub on...
At 7pm they turned off the lights, turned on the disco lights and rocked the music. I tried taking a picture but it looked like poo so I didn't bother taking more! We had a great time with great kids, great husband and great friends!
Thanks for looking & I hope to double up on my 365 on Friday. I've been taking editing jobs for a couple different photographers and have been SUPER busy! Hope all is well!
2 comments:
Love these! My boys love to bowl, and I'm not sure we've ever taken Livia. Your pics put me in the mood to try some bowling pics too - so fun!
Big feet you say? Well, I'm a size 11 (shhhh), so I probably have you beat! LOL! Have a great week! :-)
Thanks Karli! We had such a great time! Yes...you do beat me...I'm an 8.5...BUT...I'm ONLY 5'2" so my feet are big for my height! Lol!
Post a Comment