Friday, October 7, 2011

365 246-266...

Ouch...I'm a little behind huh!  Life has been great, busy, crazy and REALLY sad...all over the last couple of weeks!  Sorry I don't have the editing info for this post.

Eric's new truck...I call it "The Beast"!  It's a beauty...



Bedtime...




LOVE this dry erase board for Haylee's chores!  The wonderful Leah Profancik shared her layered chore chart she uses for her kids & I just made changes to suit Haylee...




Key to my friends apartment.  I'm special and got a Tweety key chain to go with it...




Poor Thor!  What's that saying... It has to get worse before it gets better...it's true!  I can say as I type this Friday today (10/7)..he is doing much better...



Not blown away....best comedy of the year my @$$...




Givin my Lensbaby some love...




Now THAT'S a snow cone...



On her favorite ride...



The best toy EVER...




Healthy & delicious (homemade soft chicken taco on a low card tortilla)...




We are just thankful it was HER own hair she cut...ha...




Getting ready for Pismo...



Boo...


Sigh...doesn't get better than this...




View from our 5th wheel...





Now onto the sad part!  Sunday night a dear friend and wonderful teacher passed away. She was Haylee's 3rd grade teacher, but she also become a very dear friend to the girls & I. Debbie's passing rocked us all to our cores and the entire school is devastated!  There are no words to describe how heartbreaking it is.  She was young, it was unexpected and she leaves behind a teenage son and a wonderful family! I miss seeing her smile everyday at the school and talking to her daily! It's not the same without her there and we will miss her always and we will always remember her smile, her laugh and her KIND HEART & positive outlook on life!  She left the world way too early...




Boy did I needed my two hot boys to take my mind off of my sadness! It helped while watching them run around wild all while being hot! Thanks Paul & Vin for taking my mind off of life for a couple hours! Oh..and the movie is good too...




Break from the rain...




Science homework...




In a Macro kinda mood...




So...that was the last 20 days! It's been up and down with some new things, great times and heartbreak! Thank you for looking and I apologize for being so sporadic with my posting! I am editing the Pismo pictures and will post them when I'm done!

I hope everyone is well & loved...

2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 October 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

Oh wow, stunning once again! Maybe my new favorite pics from you! (Until your next post and then those will be my new faves - LOL!) The variety is what gets me every time. So are so bold and colorful, some softer and hazier, SO unique and creative.

Oh my... SO sorry about your friend's passing. Makes me feel so sad and I don't even know her.

Beautiful (inspiring!) pics as always. Lovely! (And seriously, your husband's new truck? WOWZA!!!)

momaziggy October 10, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Thank you Karli! I'm glad you get my variety. So many think you have to have just one style and nothing else. For me, I like to edit for the light in the photo & the mood of the photo. Backlight or really soft light gets soft & hazy edits and nice front light & deep rich colors gets a richer deeper cleaner edit! :) Plus...I LOVE variety!

Thank you for your kind words. It's been really hard loosing her. We are all just so sad for our own relationship with her then thinking of her family & son. It's too much! :(

I hope all is well with you. I was on your blog a couple weeks ago and tried to comment but was having issues. Other people could comment so it must have been on my end!

Anywho...thanks for your continued support! <3

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP