Friday, October 14, 2011

365 ... 267-273

It's Friday and I'm actually posting!  :)  It's been another rough week with losing Debbie (Haylee's 3rd grade teacher and dear friend of ours) but we had a wonderful ceremony for her at the school and it helped heal our hearts just a little bit. We got the pleasure of meeting her parents & in laws, as they joined us!  Truly amazing people with such big hearts.  Now that I have met her father, I know where she gets her joy, positive outlook on life and big heart. I could see Debbie in everything he did, down to his smile! And that was wonderful! Like a part of her is still here!

So here are my shots for the week...

Went with my best friend and her grandson (Monkey) to a baby shower.  Isn't he a doll with those big eyes & those curls...

(edited with... Pure Actions as follows Look at all that color baby, Cloud 9, Pinch of Haze.  Michelle Kane as follows... Bland to Brilliant 65%, Glisten, Eyecitement, See Things Clearer 35% on face only)




Sad and tired so I laid in bed and watched movies...

(edited with Michelle Kane as follows... Bland to Brilliant, Lilac Haze 30%, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer & on the vertical shot I used Bokeh2 Filter for a t/s look)




I love Halloween & decorating. I'd forgotten all about it then when I remembered I was just too sad to get up and bring them out.  But then Nugget asked when I was going to put them up...so I did...

(edited with... Indoor (top photos) Red Leaf Film Shift Washed Brighter, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses & Michelle Kane See Things Clearer.  Outdoor (bottom photos) Red Leaf Film Shift Wasked, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane Bring on the Bokeh & See Things Clearer)




Went to lunch with my dear friend & fellow photographer who recently moved to Texas.  She brought me this gift & I love it!

(edited with... Red Leaf FREE Film Shift Sig2 BW I with contrast, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane Bring on the Bokeh & See Things Clearer)




Needed to shoot & edit something a little lighter, brighter & upbeat so I tossed our apples I just bought in our Halloween bucket and sat it in the grass...

(edited with... Red Leaf Film Shift Soft Yellow adjusted, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane Bring on the Bokeh & See Things Clearer)



We miss your smile, kind heart and laughter...so very much...

(edited with... Pure actions as followed... Look at all that color baby, Boost the shadows blue & yellows, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane Bring on the bokeh & See Things Clearer)




Cannot wait to watch this tomorrow night for the first time ever!  $1 Million up to a racer that can win all three races!  Wish Reed & Stewart were racing...but it will be good no matter what...

(edited with... Pure actions as followed... Look at all that color baby, Boost the yellows & blues.  TRA Boutwell magic glasses, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer)




And yet again...another week down!  I hope ya'll have a good weekend.  Ours is busy and should be great. Thanks for stopping by...

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP