Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last park trip before school starts...

for BOTH the girls! So we headed to the park to meet a friend and her kids! Both our little ones started Kinder this year and are in the same class. And our older girls are also in the same class in 5th grade. So we wanted to let them play together before school started. I didn't take many pictures because I don't like shooting at this park. But here are the shots I took. I was lazy again and just loaded my Facebook resized shots...

Haylee & Rianna hanging out...



Nugget on the move as usual...


Hi pretty...


Haylee swinging high...


Rianna swinging high...


Nugget up high...


Kathy brought the girls McDonald's for breakfast...


Kathy pushing Nugget on the swings. I adore you Kathy...


My beautiful big girl. I can't believe how much she's growing and how much she's growing up! I love and adore her and am so proud of who she is..



Sigh...and Nugget doing what she does best...being moody...


I love you Nugget...moods & all...


Thanks for looking. Next post, first day of school! :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP