Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to school haircuts...

It's that time! The girls start school on the 7th so I took them in for their haircuts. My friend owns a salon and I've been helping her with photography since she recently got her very first Nikon DSLR. When I inquired about her prices for the girls she told me she would be happy to cut their hair and put in some feathers for free as a thank you! I got all weepy and said yes! Ha! I help truly because I love too! It brings me joy to help others. I remember how hard and overwhelming learning is in the beginning! I never want anything back. But when Leanne offered I was so thankful and I took her up on it, especially after spending $3000 on our cat. I didn't take many shots nor any detail shots, and her salon is beautiful. I regret it a bit but they were super busy, so I just took a couple snaps of the girls!

Hi Nugget...



Hi Haylee...


Getting their feathers put in...


My big girl! I can't believe she is starting 5th grade...sniff sniff...


And this is Nugget when she's not happy with what I'm telling her! Little turkey! And I can't wait for her to start Kinder! Haha..


And that's it! Ha! Told you it wasn't much. Oh..and please excuse the size. This are my re sized for Facebook. I'm beat after this long week and had already moved the pictures to my EHD and didn't want to navigate around to the different folders I put them in! Sorry! Lol! Happy Friday even though it feels like Monday to me! :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP