1st day of school....Kinder & 5th grade...
Wow! I cannot get over how fast the last five years have flown by! Haylee's first five years went at a nice pace. Then I had Nugget, Haylee started Kinder and now...fast forward to five years later and Haylee is in her LAST year of Elementary school and Avyree is just starting! And...I'm thirty five! UGH...when did THAT happen! Lol!
Both the girls were so excited to start school. Both were nervous but ready! They were dressed and ready an hour before we had to leave! Lol!
Here is their first day of school and the first day of me getting back to me! All edited with Michelle Kane Bland to Brilliant and various Pure actions...
The girls at home before we left! Don't they both look so pretty...
I love you both and am so excited for your first day of school...
Their new bags...
My pretty Haylee...
My cute lil Nugget...
At school in line! Haylee is getting the first day of school jitters she gets every year...
Haylee with two of her friends! I wish the other two were in the shot but I had to head over to the Kinder playground for Avyree to line up so I missed SO many fun girly shots with her friends which makes me a little sad. But I had to go be with Nugget on her first day...
Nugget in line for her first day of Kinder. A little nervous but really excited! The boy to her right in the right shot is Rianna's little brother (my friend Kathy's kids). I don't have any pictures of him from the park because he's like Nugget and always running around...
Avyree looking up at Daddy then walking to her classroom...so bravely...
Then it was time for me to go home....ALONE! I cleaned, did laundry, edited these pictures and even had an hour to read before I had to pick up the girls. It was GLORIOUS!
Thanks for looking and I hope all your kids had a great first day back to school when they started!
4 comments:
Awwww, I got a big lump in my 'frope' (as Maya used to call it). Maya started kinder 2 weeks ago too...our babies are growing so fast. Love the shots and your girls are just beautiful!!! TFS!
Aww...me too! Lol! Where did the last five years go right! Hope Maya is loving school! :)
love all your photos, they are so clear! Which lens did you use to take these pics? i always look at your blog for inspiration.
Hi Carmen! Thank you so much! I shot all of these with my Classic 5D and my 35L. Most of my shots are either shot with my 35L or my 135L! And these were all edited with Michelle Kane's Bland to Brilliant & various Pure actions from Pure 1 & 2 which are now my favorite! :)
Post a Comment