Texas Canyon & a little 4 wheelin fun...
A couple weeks ago we jumped in the Jeep and headed out to Texas Canyon to play on the hills! We had a great time & of course I had my camera in hand. There were MANY more pics but I narrowed it down from a TON to a LOT! :)
Haylee met a new friend named Ryelle. She is one grade above Haylee and goes to the same school! She's a sweetheart and the girls got along great. Avyree also met a new friend named Jordan! They had a blast together too and Avyree kept calling her "My best friend"! So cute!

Love the clouds behind the bush...

My purty truck...

The Jeep...airin down...

LOVE the light here! Haylee & Ryelle on the mountain...

Just some details...

Getting ready...

The new bumper & lights...

This light makes me SO happy...

The two BFFs...

ME...

Texas Canyon is GORGEOUS...


Everyone heading up the hill...

The girls LOVE the Jeep & 4 wheelin...

Mike & Jordan up front, Ryan, Ryelle & Super Gavin in the middle and Charlene & Dave in front of us...

Purty...


Stopped for lunch...

Love the droopy drawers...

Haylee & Ryelle having fun girl time...

The guys doing what the guys do...stand and look at things...

I really like this shot...

Charlene's old Jeep is a photographers DREAM....

See what I mean...I LOVE it...

Haylee the turd & Nugget...

Haylee & Ryelle wanted to ride together but we didn't have room in our Jeep. So Mike let them ride in his for a bit! As you can see, Haylee was really excited!

So that was our day of fun in the Jeep! Next will be Gorman! Thanks for lookin!
Haylee met a new friend named Ryelle. She is one grade above Haylee and goes to the same school! She's a sweetheart and the girls got along great. Avyree also met a new friend named Jordan! They had a blast together too and Avyree kept calling her "My best friend"! So cute!

Love the clouds behind the bush...

My purty truck...

The Jeep...airin down...

LOVE the light here! Haylee & Ryelle on the mountain...

Just some details...

Getting ready...

The new bumper & lights...

This light makes me SO happy...

The two BFFs...

ME...

Texas Canyon is GORGEOUS...


Everyone heading up the hill...

The girls LOVE the Jeep & 4 wheelin...

Mike & Jordan up front, Ryan, Ryelle & Super Gavin in the middle and Charlene & Dave in front of us...

Purty...


Stopped for lunch...

Love the droopy drawers...

Haylee & Ryelle having fun girl time...

The guys doing what the guys do...stand and look at things...

I really like this shot...

Charlene's old Jeep is a photographers DREAM....

See what I mean...I LOVE it...

Haylee the turd & Nugget...

Haylee & Ryelle wanted to ride together but we didn't have room in our Jeep. So Mike let them ride in his for a bit! As you can see, Haylee was really excited!

So that was our day of fun in the Jeep! Next will be Gorman! Thanks for lookin!
0 comments:
Post a Comment