Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miniature golf fun...

Last weekend we were invited to a birthday party for a little girl Haylee goes to school with! This was Avyree's first time playing miniature golf and only Haylee's second time. The girls had SO much fun. Haylee started off golfing with us to ease into it, then went ahead on the course with her friend Michelle. She had so much fun she didn't want to stop playing! She even had a little boy there that liked her & was following her around. He wasn't with the party, but finally worked up the nerve to ask Haylee how old she was. Hearing her tell it was just too cute. But also that eye opener that "THAT" age is fast approaching!

Just a warning...there will be a LOT of images today & I left out MANY more! :) I'm also using my new Rounded Blog it Boards from MCP & I LOVE LOVE LOVE them even more than the square ones! Way to go Jodi! :)

Just hanging out before the fun starts! Nugget hanging out with the older girls...




This kid cannot keep her pants up...


Haylee with Michelle in the top right photo, below that is Dymond & her sister and below that one is the birthday girl, Heather in the middle...


Silly bands are all the rage right now....


Fun Halloween decoration...


Nugget was very clingy this day. I walked across the water to get these shots and as you can see in the top right photo, she was not happy. A second later she realizes I'm not that far and gets excited, bottom right photo. Then finds her way across the bridge to me...


Pretty flowers! I love the colors...


These two are possibly my fav shots of the day! The colors and tonal range are so pretty...

Yay purple...

The girls getting ready to putt putt! Michelle hung out with us. Isn't she so cute & dressed so sharp...


At this point, as I was taking the shot on the left, security comes up to me and tells me I cannot take any pictures without people in them. That I'm not allowed to take pictures of the surroundings. So I stuck Haylee in the shot next but kept my original and all the others I'd already taken. Needless to say, I didn't follow the rules. Ssshhhh...don't tell Haylee...


To see Nugget miniature golf is an experience! A VERY fun one! She's such a cheater too. Look at her kicking the ball in! Later she'd hit the ball once or twice, pick it up, then just put it directly in the hole...


Haylee's turn. In the left shot, you can just see the ball going off course. It's an experience to watch Haylee play too...a dangerous one! Ha...


Michelle's turn, rockin that outfit! She is one of the.sweetest girls I've ever met too! Just like her mom...


To be a kid again...

Possibly one of my other FAVS from the day! You just can't beat a shallow DOF...

Then we headed back for some yummy cake & ice cream...


There is a funny story behind this picture. See the yellow heart Haylee drew on her hand? Well a friend gave her "markers" at school. But what Haylee didn't know is they were permanent marker. She did this days ago and it's still on her hand. But what's funny is that she fell asleep on her hand and has a huge yellow mark on her cheek next to her mouth! HAHA...


Gotta get my detail shots in of course...


The castle! It was a very dreary day and it even rained on us for about 10 minutes. But this castle is soo cool looking I couldn't resist even in the icky weather...


Baby crack on the loooooooooose....


In the top shot she was first trying to block my ball. Then decided it would be more fun to be a bridge. She was VERY excited when I actually made it through her legs. Glad I didn't hit her in the head with the ball! Lol! Bottom shot is well...just true Nugget in all her glory...


I couldn't get enough of all the pretty flowers. I love the tones in the background...


If I did sessions, I would SO want to do a couple or E-session here. So many little hidden places and bridges...


Some of the scenery and the shots I wasn't supposed to take but glad I did...


Avyree was VERY upset at first when the caste "stole" her ball, hence the look on her face in the right shot. But once I showed here where it comes out below, I couldn't pull her away from this hole...


Baby crack is ADDICTIVE! Sorry ya'all, I just can't help myself...



Taken a break by the water and watching the fish & tad poles swim around. Gotta love that messy face and crazy hair. It only adds to her cuteness...


I LOVE completely OOF {out of focus} shots and find myself taking more and more! They aren't for everyone but they make me happy....


Hole 18! As you can see she is trying to hit the ball up the hill in the left shot but it keeps rolling down. After two tries she grabs the ball, walks up the ramp and like a smart kid, throws it in! You make a mama proud Nugget...


And what better way to end a party than with balloons!


Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed watching the girls play miniature golf. We can't wait to go back if the rain would ever let up!

I hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comments:

Mireya October 21, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

These are awesome! I LOVE your PPing on this set! Nugget is SO cute golfing and I love the yellow heart story on Haylee, heehee! You rocked Jodi's storyboards girl, nice work!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP