Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 year old + Burger King = Happy!

It doesn't take much to entertain a 3 year old! Especially THIS 3 year old! I took Avyree to Burger King this morning after we dropped Haylee off at school and she was a happy girl!

Waiting for her breakfast...


And the show begins...


Avyree's breakfast...


My breakfast...


The many faces she makes while she eats...


Talking with her mouth full...yeah yeah...I know...


Give a kid a dip for food and it's that much more fun & messy...


I don't know...lol...


Now she's hammin it up for the camera...


Oh good ole Burger King...


Some fun distortion...


Getting full and happy...


Now she's full and off in Avyree land...


And that was our morning. Never a dull moment with this one! Hope all is well & thanks for stoppin by!

5 comments:

sassysupple February 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

oh.my.goodness. She is TOO cute! Her big eyes and 3-year-old innocence reminds me of Luke so much!

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

She is SOOO cute, she cracks me up!! I love her! She's awesome! =] Good pics, Crys.

Kathy February 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures!!

Anonymous February 7, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

BTW...the last comment was from me...I( just forgot to type my name....Sorry.
Athena

Marinda February 20, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

How cute are these! I love those little moments with my kiddos. Now I want to drag my camera with us next time we go out for breakfast. lol

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP