Christmas morning...
Here are some shots from Xmas morning! I messed up with my external flash. I completely brainfarted and forgot that the SS controls the ambient light and the aperture controls the flash coming in and I flashed WAY too bright. So once again...PS to the rescue. I ran PW's "Seventies" action on these. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this action. I lowered the warming layer to about 75% and that was it! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas...
Our stockings full of fun...
Standing on my couch to get a high view of our living room. The unwrapped presents are from Santa.









4 comments:
Cute! I love that pink chair, and you cant go wrong with Littlest pet shop, my dd loves them too.
So Cute!!!! How did you get your stocking back up on the wall?? hahahaha!!!
Those are my adorable grandbabies. You think shes a high jumper just wait til I get in that thing... Love Ya! Mom
Fun.....I can't wait for all that sort of excitement that comes with Christmas and Santa! What a fun day!! Great shots!! I love your stockings.....one of my favorite things about Christmas.
~ Care ~
Post a Comment