Monday, December 15, 2008

The MANY faces of Avyree...

As you'll see...she LOVES taking baths...especially in the sink...

4 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

omg! too cute!!! I lol!!

Goldsworthy Family December 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! Your kids get cuter and cuter every time I see new pictures! Seriously, they are adorable, and I love the sink pictures. The ones of Haylee's birthday are great too! I hope you are doing well! You continue to amaze me with your photography skills!!

Mireya December 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Sink bath time is the best! Easy too! She is too cute!

Marisa December 18, 2008 at 5:40 AM  

Those are absolutely precious and hilarious! She is definitely a riot!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP