Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nugget turns FIVE...

I have moments that I cannot believe my baby is five! But then I remember she gets to start Kinder in a week and I get excited! I have been home for TEN years with a child! So to say I'm excited to have them BOTH in school for six hours a day five days a week...is the BIGGEST understatement of my life! Ha! Six whole hours to myself...for the first time in TEN years! Sorry I keep saying it. It just feels SO good to say!

Okay...back to today's post! Lol! I'm a little out of order! I finally finished the Idaho pictures and they are all loaded in the Idaho Summer 2011 album now if you'd like to see them! There are almost 500...hence not posting them on my blog! :) Then I edited the shots from the head band shoot I did with the girls! I posted a couple here already. And I'm pretty much done with those!

We then went to San Diego for the weekend and visited a flight deck ship & Sea World. I have yet to edit those. Then the following Wednesday was Nugget's actual birthday...which I am sharing today! :) As soon as I edit the San Diego pictures, I'll load them! And I have one more post right after this one...which is from today! See...totally out of order. But one of our animals had to have emergency surgery, so I took a couple pics today...that I'll share next!

So here is Nugget's actual birthday. I only took pictures of her opening presents with us in the living room. Her big party was San Diego. We did cake but not until after dark when our friends could join us!

***all edits were done with Michelle Kane's Bland to Brilliant & Pure Actions A Pinch of Warming, (some) TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses & Michelle Kane's See Things Clearer on her face only***

Opening her first bag. She was very excited over the water balloons which she's obsessed with but not so excited about the lip gloss...which she's also obsessed with...



The girls got Bop It up in Idaho and had to share it! So Daddy got Nugget her very own Bop It...XT even! Now they don't have to share! Yay...


She doesn't seem to be as excited for the educational books though...


This one we knew she would be very excited about. She loves to take pictures and videos with one of Daddy's old cell phones! So Daddy got her her very own digital camera (which we later returned cause it was a hunk of junk & gave her my old FujiFilm bridge camera)...


Can you tell she loved it...


The one present I picked out! Happy that she liked it...lol...


I think that's a happy 5 year old...


Every year Haylee goes into her room & picks out things that she thinks Avyree will like and gives it to her...


Nugget telling Sissy thank you...


Oh my Barbie...what beautiful hair you have! Who does it?...

Oh my Nugget...what a beautiful strip of color hair you have! I love you...


Haylee is now putting one of these on her birthday list! She loved trying new hair styles on her...


Thanks for looking and stay tuned to hear our animal story...

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP