Friday, January 22, 2010

Storms and low snow levels...

We've been hit pretty hard this week with much NEEDED yet worrisome storms. Much needed of course but worrisome due to the burn areas from the fires last summer! Many have been evacuated but it appears everyone and their homes have remained safe. When I woke up this morning I saw that the snow levels dropped pretty low over night. It's very beautiful. Much more beautiful than my pictures show. So I drove up the street and took some quick snaps! Luckily I went when I did because about a half hour later the rain started again and I was no longer able to see the mountains. And please excuse my poor masking job to retain the detail in they sky. I was being lazy so it's not very clean! Lol!

Blockbuster parking lot...



Alberstons parking lot...


In front of Alberstons...


In front of Pet Smart....


I hope everyone is safe and that your homes are holding up against the rain and mud! Hope ya all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mireya January 22, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

NICE! I hope the rain goes away now..I'm over it!! Glad to hear everything is well in your area. TFS!

sassysupple January 22, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Pretty! Thanks for sharing. You brought me home for a minute. It's good to see my hometown. I miss it!

Anonymous February 7, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

I'm homesick. Tujunga never changes...I love it. I wanna go home.
ATHENA

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP