Christmas day....
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas with your families! Ours was fabulous. This year I brought my camera with me the whole day instead of just our Christmas morning! So this is a large post!
Here is Christmas Eve...
Making cookies for Santa...

For Santa and the Reindeer's...

Haylee's letter to Santa...

Christmas morning...
Santa & the Reindeer's were very hungry...

The goods...

The first looks...

Opening stockings...

Fun with lip gloss...

Poor Lily in her crate while we opened presents. I gave her a bone but she didn't want it and kept hiding it under her blanket...

The candy pooping cow...

Eric opening his gifts...

Avyree wearing what Sissy bought her from her School Shop...

Haylee in action...

The skateboard she wanted...

Avyree in action...

My gifts! I LOVE Jack!

Haylee opening her BIG gift...her Nintendo DS...

Avyree loving her gear...

From happy to Avyree...

Silly Nugget...

Avyree with her Dora Princess that she wanted...

Haylee's glued to her DS and Super Mario Brothers...

The joyous mess...

I kept the clothes on her as long as I could...

Eric playing with his BIG toy...PS3 & UFC 2009...

Then we headed to Grandma Louie's for breakfast like we do every year! Here are some pics from our morning.
Aunt Doni & Logan...

Avyree & Katie...

Logan...

The Anderson's...

Haylee & Grandma Louie...

The family...

Then we relaxed at home for a while before heading to Aunt Doni & Uncle Dana's for dinner...

The great gran kids... Haylee, Avyree, Logan & Marcus...

The little ones being SILLY...

The yummy food!

Three generations! Uncle Dana, his son Dustin and Dustin's son Marcus...

Shannon & Grandma Louie enjoying dinner and relaxing after...

Mother & son and funny cousins...

Grandma Louie, Allan & Haylee...

The Family! Oh...any art you see on the walls at my Aunt & Uncle's house was painted by my cousin Lauren. She's the most talented person I know! Her paintings are stunning and moving!

Thank you for breakfast morning Grandma! It was wonderful as always and I appreciate your hard work to keep our tummies full and our hearts happy! And thank you Aunt Doni for hosting your very first Christmas dinner that was LOVELY! The best in years! And thank you to my family..I LOVE you ALL!
Thanks for taking a glimpse into our Christmas celebration. It was one I hold very dear to my heart!
We went camping in the desert for New Years and I took HUNDREDS of pics, so I'll post some when I get them done!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :O)
Here is Christmas Eve...
Making cookies for Santa...

For Santa and the Reindeer's...

Haylee's letter to Santa...

Christmas morning...
Santa & the Reindeer's were very hungry...

The goods...

The first looks...

Opening stockings...

Fun with lip gloss...

Poor Lily in her crate while we opened presents. I gave her a bone but she didn't want it and kept hiding it under her blanket...

The candy pooping cow...

Eric opening his gifts...

Avyree wearing what Sissy bought her from her School Shop...

Haylee in action...

The skateboard she wanted...

Avyree in action...

My gifts! I LOVE Jack!

Haylee opening her BIG gift...her Nintendo DS...

Avyree loving her gear...

From happy to Avyree...

Silly Nugget...

Avyree with her Dora Princess that she wanted...

Haylee's glued to her DS and Super Mario Brothers...

The joyous mess...

I kept the clothes on her as long as I could...

Eric playing with his BIG toy...PS3 & UFC 2009...

Then we headed to Grandma Louie's for breakfast like we do every year! Here are some pics from our morning.
Aunt Doni & Logan...

Avyree & Katie...

Logan...

The Anderson's...

Haylee & Grandma Louie...

The family...

Then we relaxed at home for a while before heading to Aunt Doni & Uncle Dana's for dinner...

The great gran kids... Haylee, Avyree, Logan & Marcus...

The little ones being SILLY...

The yummy food!

Three generations! Uncle Dana, his son Dustin and Dustin's son Marcus...

Shannon & Grandma Louie enjoying dinner and relaxing after...

Mother & son and funny cousins...

Grandma Louie, Allan & Haylee...

The Family! Oh...any art you see on the walls at my Aunt & Uncle's house was painted by my cousin Lauren. She's the most talented person I know! Her paintings are stunning and moving!

Thank you for breakfast morning Grandma! It was wonderful as always and I appreciate your hard work to keep our tummies full and our hearts happy! And thank you Aunt Doni for hosting your very first Christmas dinner that was LOVELY! The best in years! And thank you to my family..I LOVE you ALL!
Thanks for taking a glimpse into our Christmas celebration. It was one I hold very dear to my heart!
We went camping in the desert for New Years and I took HUNDREDS of pics, so I'll post some when I get them done!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :O)
1 comments:
How is it that Grandma Louie hasn't changed a bit in all these years? Yet, Shannon has wrinkles? Haha! I love you and I miss your family. looks like a great time. Ily.
Athena
Post a Comment