Can you pick up your kid from school in January in THIS...Hope everyone is having a GREAT week! :O)
I ONLY WISH!!!!!!!! lol..... I am so ready for some nice weather... but all this snow has me going batty lol. I love jeeps and have always wanted one!..Great pictures girl... :) Shes a doll!
LOL how 'bout I sent you some of our snow then!? ;)earlier in Jan, we had -30degree weather and my Avery had to bundle up in many many layers!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
I ONLY WISH!!!!!!!! lol..... I am so ready for some nice weather... but all this snow has me going batty lol. I love jeeps and have always wanted one!..
Great pictures girl... :) Shes a doll!
LOL how 'bout I sent you some of our snow then!? ;)
earlier in Jan, we had -30degree weather and my Avery had to bundle up in many many layers!
Post a Comment