Friday, December 9, 2011

Fractured Pinky...

So last Thursday Haylee was walking through her classroom and hit her hand on a desk.  It was hurting her & stated to swell quickly so she was sent to the nurse.  They iced it and sent her back to class although the swelling didn't go down at all.  She couldn't write and was in pain.  They didn't even call me.  I wasn't all too happy but that's a whole different topic! Lol!  I waited to see if the swelling would go down by the morning.  She hit her hand in Karate over the summer and it swelled but was gone by morning.  But Haylee wasn't as lucky this time.  By morning it was worse and bruising pretty bad.  So we headed to the Dr for Xrays.  She did fracture her pinky so they fitted her for a splint for two weeks.  And OF COURSE I took my camera. The colors are pretty crappy but the lighting is so nasty in there!  I'm glad I have the pictures though, bad colors & all!

The nurse doing her little checkup...



Waiting for the Dr...



She was nervous so she brought her little Valentine teddy I got her...



This was her first Xray and she was really nervous.  It was so cute an I was so thankful that the wonderful Xray techs let me snap a few pictures to remember this...



Now we headed over to Orthopedics for the splint and are waiting to be called in...



She's trying very hard to ignore me and my big camera in her face...



Camera harassment...




Can you tell she's nervous...haha...



The guy putting on the splint was awesome & let me takes pictures as long as I didn't get his face....hence the low angles...



Couple details since I'm incomplete without them...




I love the look on her face.  Like she thought he was going to cut off her finger...lol...




The naughty skeleton santa with a broken arm & leg.  How cute is that...



And we are done.  She thought it was all pretty cool after the fact and was excited for all her friends to see her splint...




Thanks for looking!  :)





3 comments:

~mj~ December 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Poor Haylee! Were these shot with your 35mm?

momaziggy December 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Thanks MJ. Yes I used my 35L at 1.4! :)

toni December 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

poor Haylee, just lovin that Santa skeleton!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP