Catching up...
This will be a large post!
I shot a lot over the summer but didn't edit them until recently. So I'm going to do one large post and share lots of pics over the summer.
This was our trip to Chuck E Cheese at the beginning of summer. The girls had so much fun as you can see...


Then Bina & I took the girls to Venice for the day for some fresh air and sunshine! Venice is always an interesting place to shoot!







And here are just a bunch of random shots over the summer that I took...
The next three were at the beginning of summer when we put our pool up. Look, Avyree's still in diapers! The many expressions of Nugget...



Only Avyree....

Fun at the park!

Sweet beauitful Des on the last day I offically watched her! We miss her so!

Give a child some sunshine, a tennis ball a water bottle and they can play all day! Oh to be young again!

This is what happens when you give a 3 year old makeup! Thanks Kathryn! Haha!

This kid just kills me!

Outside in the front yard near sunset. The light is so beautiful at this time of day!

This day Haylee was actually willing to let me take some shots of her!

These next four were actually taken Halloween morning/day but I had to put them somwhere! :O)




And I do realize that I have many more pictures of Avyree but it's not on purpose! Haylee is getting to that age where she doesn't like me taking pics. So it's rare that I get shots of her these days! I'll have to start shooting more candids and duct taping her to chairs to get pics! Ha!
So this is a little glimps of what our summer was like! No better time to post summer vacation pics than near Christmas! Ha! Happy Holidays! :O)
I shot a lot over the summer but didn't edit them until recently. So I'm going to do one large post and share lots of pics over the summer.
This was our trip to Chuck E Cheese at the beginning of summer. The girls had so much fun as you can see...


Then Bina & I took the girls to Venice for the day for some fresh air and sunshine! Venice is always an interesting place to shoot!







And here are just a bunch of random shots over the summer that I took...
The next three were at the beginning of summer when we put our pool up. Look, Avyree's still in diapers! The many expressions of Nugget...



Only Avyree....

Fun at the park!

Sweet beauitful Des on the last day I offically watched her! We miss her so!

Give a child some sunshine, a tennis ball a water bottle and they can play all day! Oh to be young again!

This is what happens when you give a 3 year old makeup! Thanks Kathryn! Haha!

This kid just kills me!

Outside in the front yard near sunset. The light is so beautiful at this time of day!

This day Haylee was actually willing to let me take some shots of her!

These next four were actually taken Halloween morning/day but I had to put them somwhere! :O)




And I do realize that I have many more pictures of Avyree but it's not on purpose! Haylee is getting to that age where she doesn't like me taking pics. So it's rare that I get shots of her these days! I'll have to start shooting more candids and duct taping her to chairs to get pics! Ha!
So this is a little glimps of what our summer was like! No better time to post summer vacation pics than near Christmas! Ha! Happy Holidays! :O)
4 comments:
One question! YOU eat Chorizo and cupcakes??? I would've never guessed! :)
Haylee is looking so much like you! A few times, I thought pictures of her were actually YOU.
Thanks for sharing! Love seeing your work. :)
Haha! You mean you DON'T?! What better way to wash down spicy Chorizo than with sweet chocolate cupcakes?!?!? Lol!
I know it's crazy how much Haylee is starting to look like me and how much Avyree looks like Eric! Haylee's MUCH taller than me tho, takes after here dad there! She comes up to my CHIN! Yikes! Lol! Miss you! OXXO
I'll come hold Haylee down so you can take pictures of her!!!! The pictures of Avyree with the makeup almost made me spit tea out of my nose!
I absolutely know how you feel about getting pictures of Avyree and not as many of Haylee. My family ALWAYS comments on me taking more photos of Mikey than Paul. They think I am picking a "fav". I try to explain- he is older now he isn't into letting me photograph him like Mikey still is. But Paul is 3 years older than Mikey so I have 3 years more photos of Paul so it kind of equals out. LoL.
Post a Comment