More wild fires for So Cal...
I think wild fires are becoming more common in So Cal than Earthquakes!
There are 4 burning in So Cal right now. One of those is in a town about 10 minutes from us. Although the fire itself is back in the Angeles Forrest. So there is no threat to us and thankfully so far, nobody else. No mandatory evacs and no homes damaged. But boy is it smokey. So we may have to reschedule Avyree's party for next weekend (I will keep everyone updated on the party). The air is BAD and the ash is every where. It looks like it's snowing lightly at times. Here are a few pics I took just about 30 minutes ago above our house...



Last year TOO many people lost their homes and some ALL of their belongings. I hope with all of my heart this year is not a repeat! My thoughts are with EVERYONE in So Cal dealing with wild fires and for the poor wildlife that live where they are burning. You are ALL in my heart and my thoughts that you, your family, pets and belongings are SAFE!
There are 4 burning in So Cal right now. One of those is in a town about 10 minutes from us. Although the fire itself is back in the Angeles Forrest. So there is no threat to us and thankfully so far, nobody else. No mandatory evacs and no homes damaged. But boy is it smokey. So we may have to reschedule Avyree's party for next weekend (I will keep everyone updated on the party). The air is BAD and the ash is every where. It looks like it's snowing lightly at times. Here are a few pics I took just about 30 minutes ago above our house...



Last year TOO many people lost their homes and some ALL of their belongings. I hope with all of my heart this year is not a repeat! My thoughts are with EVERYONE in So Cal dealing with wild fires and for the poor wildlife that live where they are burning. You are ALL in my heart and my thoughts that you, your family, pets and belongings are SAFE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment