Ah...the joys of making brownies...
I decided to add a blog for family pics that I want to share. So Haylee and I made brownies a couple weeks ago and we had a blast. Haylee REALLY had a blast...as you'll see! :O)
Wow...that was quick! Two stirs in and she's already sampling the batter!

But how you can that sweet face she can't eat the batter yet!
.jpg)
Here's our "making brownies snack. Yeah I know...we are a healthy bunch!
She's working hard on getting out the clumps!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Butt wait (pun intended)...what's that she's doing? Doesn't she know you aren't supposed to do THAT when making brownies!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now the sugar is kicking in!
.jpg)
And so do the faces. I LOVE this kid!
.jpg)
This is her *pirate* face. Don't ask why she's doing the pirate face when making brownies!
BUSTED! She just realized I got THAT on camera! .jpg)
.jpg)
Now comes the fun part...eating the left over batter out of the bowl.
.jpg)
Can you tell she's truly enjoying this part?
.jpg)
Pure kid bliss...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now the sugar is kicking in!
.jpg)
And so do the faces. I LOVE this kid!
.jpg)
This is her *pirate* face. Don't ask why she's doing the pirate face when making brownies!
Now she's really starting to lose it and can't contain herself any longer. By the way, I'm now laughing so hard my eyes are watering and I can barely see through the view finder. Thank goodness for external flashes or these would be a blurry mess from me laughing so hard!
.jpg)
.jpg)
And she had to give proper credit to her delicious creation!
.jpg)
.jpg)
The bowl is clean and she is a HAPPY kid. There is nothing better than a kids face with chocolate on it. I love it so much that I cannot bare to go tell her to wipe her face. This is how kids SHOULD look! Ah...the good life!
.jpg)
Viola...brownies ala Haylee!
.jpg)
Now that's happy!
.jpg)
After all the batter eating, I can't believe she can actually eat the brownies. But she is a kid so I shouldn't be surprised!
.jpg)
Now that's happy!
.jpg)
Uh oh...more sugar means more silly. I LOVE it. This is her taking a pic of me taking a pic of her! Gotta love this girl!
.jpg)
Don't ask cause I don't know. She can turn on you in a second!
.jpg)
Then turn right back on you in the other second. Okay...so as many of the women know...the LAST thing you want to do after eating pounds of brownie batter and a big brownie is strut around like a model and pose for the camera. Another great thing about being a kid. Brownies make you happy and want to strike a pose instead of going to jog 10 miles!
.jpg)
I think she needs posing lessons! HAHAHA! Don't worry...I won't tell her that!
.jpg)
This is how my model roles...modeling and eating at the same time. You go girl!
.jpg)
A final kiss to ALL her fans!
.jpg)
And now the infamous *sugar crash* takes place! You know the one I'm talking about...the blank stare!
.jpg)
Don't ask cause I don't know. She can turn on you in a second!
.jpg)
Then turn right back on you in the other second. Okay...so as many of the women know...the LAST thing you want to do after eating pounds of brownie batter and a big brownie is strut around like a model and pose for the camera. Another great thing about being a kid. Brownies make you happy and want to strike a pose instead of going to jog 10 miles!
.jpg)
I think she needs posing lessons! HAHAHA! Don't worry...I won't tell her that!
.jpg)
This is how my model roles...modeling and eating at the same time. You go girl!
.jpg)
A final kiss to ALL her fans!
.jpg)
And now the infamous *sugar crash* takes place! You know the one I'm talking about...the blank stare!
So there you have it. This is my girl and I love her. For those of you who only see the shy side of her, this is what we see everday. The girl is hilarious! I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.
I will be loading her pics from her bday & party at Club Libby Lu soon! Hope all is well!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
So, So, So cute!!! I love that you caught all of that on film! And great lighting by the way! I have yet to figure out the lighting tricks when taking pictures. My house is so dark that all my pictures are dark too now that my external flash is broke:(
ha ha!That is storyboard worthy!
Post a Comment